If anyone asks, its the most stressing day EVER
Don't even go to the part where I'm supposed to study for SPM.
*hate**hate*
*stabs SPM*
GAHHH!!!!
So... today?
I slept at 2.30 a.m.
All because of the Add Maths project. I forgot that we could pass it up on Friday... ended up rushing the Part 1 prematurely until 2 a.m. or something =.=
See?! I'm so so so careless!! ARRGGGHHH!
*chokes*
Anyways, Thank You, Lord for reminding me about this... or else it would just slip by my mind and I'll just forget about it until it's too late. [yes, that sounds like me T^T]
hm... but today? Wasted time on the Assembly Grounds. It was like, erm... it's raining; go up to class.
10 minutes later; Not raining anymore. Go back to the Assembly Grounds. And stay there until 9.30 a.m.
=.=
What were we doing there? Listening to *some* talk presented by a chauvinistic person. Hmph!!
Dunno what, some prejudiced guy just came and bluntly told the whole assembly what *ONE* group of people should be doing; and how they fail at excelling in the Communications Field, and what are the benefits that *THIS* group of people can get if they control the fields.
@.@
I feel that even though his speech was long, and it was the nature of my schoolmates to clap 'enthusiastically' when one super long, boring and LAME speech ends, I feel that NO ONE should clap for him... since he was EXTREMELY BIASED.
I just don't favour people like this. Hate you! Hate you! *stab* *stab*
Then, we were treated to some more speeches. No, don't ask what speeches; even I was not paying attention.
And, and, and; since Michele wasn't there... *ahem*
So.... xD
Anyways, the rest of the day, I ended up discussing debate. But my efforts were in vain; nothing entered my brain. Honestly, I don't think tomorrow's results would be good. I think it will be bad. Not only are the opponents are great, they also have the upper hand, as we're going to debate in the home field =.=
Oh, correction;
THEIR HOME FIELD
I'm so dead!!
BTW;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELE!!
I actually wanted to pretend like I forgot, then surprise you with the prezzie... but you didn't come in the morning and SURPRISED me instead e_e
*haiz*
Anyways, I hope you like it! If not...
You can do a refund xP
No, I'm not serious!! You better use it well!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment