Thursday, June 17, 2010

Okay! Time to re-report! The fifth [and final] day!
*Man, I hope it'll be a very loooooong time before I do this again*

[Monday, 14th June 2010]

When I awoke, I was in Mum and Dad's room [heheh, changed rooms A LOT]. Since I was finished with all my work and such, it was time to pack. Yeah. Trust me to pack THAT DAY when I'm leaving THAT TIME.

But first; one last look at the garden!!

Found Chow Ying Mangkut on the chair;
watching chickens... xD

I tell you, I was very dissapointed with this flower.
I wanted to capture it in full bloom, but it refused to bloom the five days that I was there e_e

Now you can really see for yourself, how big she Her Majesty was

Here's the timu... unripe cucumber
It's red, isn't it? =P

I was thinking, "Such a small pot, such a tall plant"

I think this is Chilli Flowers.
Not too sure, though...

A grass-type of flower; but I like the look of it.
It took me 4 days to master this shot =.=

I don't think this plant has a flower to its name, but it was pretty still.
The leaves are that 'petai-seed'-looking thingy

Peek-a-boo! I see you!
Dad peeking at me from the balcony

Um, not sure what flower

I thought this looked like a canary o.o
And I supposed it IS a canary...
[Yes, I Googled]

Well, I still was not satisfied with what I had in hand, so I raided the bedroom where I slept for 2 nights; my parents' room...
And I found a few interesting subjects;

The teddy bear that my sister used in her Facebook photo.
If you go and look after reading my blog, I'll come after you with a parang!!
 
These were already together at the foot of the bed. It reminded me of She-Reen, Michele and I...
somewhow.
Heheh, who would you pick to be??

It took a looooong time for the car to be ready, so I decided to go explore the garden. Who knew? Maybe there were some materials that I had overlooked for photos.
True, enough, there were *some* parts that I had missed out on!

One of the hanging orchids
[can you believe that I took sooo many shots?? =.=]

My uncle's bird.
Love that blue sky *.*

My aunt's friend and co-worker
She's barbequing chicken drumsticks... Yummy!!

The neighbourhood's chicken.
Do you know, this chicken is quite smart, after all.
In the morning, he went through the whole row, stopping at every house to crow...
As though telling them it's time to get up

Remember I said that the neighbour has a bird that could talk, but is not a parrot/parakeet?
This is the bird; let me intoduce it to you.
His name is Khun Thong...
That sign does not show it's name. It says, "For sale"
:(


Okay, I slept through lunch and then we left. Geez, dunno why I got up so early =.=

Closing group pic!

Oh, it's not the end yet, BTW.
I was in a bad mood in Thailand, but after that, not anymore.
Still can joke, man!

The small round-about in Betong.
Yeah, the clock tower will greet you if you go there :)

A picture that I liked!
I dunno why, maybe it's the first time I had this kind of effect? In a moving car, at that!
[Look at the satellites that they use in Thailand...

We already passed the Thai Immigration point...
And the Malaysian checkpoint, as well...

It's actually a field of dragonfruit plants.
Belongs to someone...

It says "Kilang Papan Wing Won Sdn. Bhd."
Didn't expect it to be clear

Landscape #1

 Landscape #2

Then it started to rain D:
*puts camera away, continue reading Dragon Slippers*

Landscape #3
You can see the soon-to-rain sky...

After the rain, we had a Rainbow!!
Can you see it?
I wonder where's the pot of gold ;x

Voila! We reached Ipoh!!
Before 6 p.m., I think...

Somewhere, these apartments stand o.o

Landscape #4
And that's the last closing picture!

There's more, but I simple refuse to let you see.
Bandwith not enough, and I'm stingy, anyways.

We arrived home safe and sound [thank you Lord, once again :)]
Unpacked, and Mum had me turning on Skpe so that Betong and Puchong can connect.
*shrugs*
Some ugly battle went there, :P
Whatever.

The End.

No comments: