Sunday, June 6, 2010

Oh, oh!
Look at the time!! It's 11.35 p.m.!!

And I feel sleepy already!! D:

*sniffs*

Anyways, today was certainly a weird one. I felt like all I did was watched Japanese drama and anime that I started talking in Japanese!! o.o;;

I certainly cannot get enough of Kaichou wa Maid-sama, since all I've watched is episode 1 to episode 9 last night, so I sort off looked it up at isohunt.com [shamelessly admitting here -.-;;] and found out that there was an episode 10!!

woot~~

I can't wait for next week, though. For episode 11!! We viewers finally get to know more about Usui Takumi's [correct me if I'm wrong here] background. I know he MUST BE super RICH; but let's see how rich!

Rich as Ouran's... [tries hard to remember his name] Suoh Tamaki???
Otori Kyouya?? [Actually opened the anime to find out his name xD]
The Hiitachi twins???

*AHEM!*
So, now I've watched until episode... 08 of Hanazakari no Kimitachi/For You In Full Bloom, Hottie Paradise...

I know, I lol'ed at the name. But it was fun! My sister kept scolding me for watching continuously... since she wanted to watch with me! D:

Anyways, we missed Mass today T^T
I'm not gonna point the finger and blame someone since human error is all about the place and is SUPER common, so we sort of got the wrong info and there was a little misunderstanding. It was too late to go to Mass, so we said a Rosary instead.

I wonder why I keep falling asleep when I say a Rosary?! =.=;
Before the Rosary though, I had a thick slice of [baked; yummmyyy!!!] Salmon, and a thinner slice of [baked; ;9] lamb chop!!

OF COURSE IT WAS WONDERFUL!!

D:{


Mum's cooking, always the best!!
No picture taken though. Camera was missing in action, as always ==

Alright, signing off now. I wonder what's my family watching now? I'm gonna join them now :D

P.S. Looks like I might really be off for the holidays!! IN the Yala province, Thailand!!
Woah!! o.o
Maybe I might blog from there, too :D

Though... *haiz* I will have to miss tuition this week if when I leave...
People;
DO NOT CHANGE OUR OUTING DATE!!!

There's no other day for me already if we're not going out in 3 days' time! D;

No comments: