Wednesday, June 16, 2010

***EDITED VERSION***
...17 June 2010, in the morning...

Okays, I'm backkkkk!!!
Now's the time to continue the Thailand trip account; then I'm done!!
However, a brief summary of what happened last night!!

After blogging yesterday, instead of reading my SPM book, I actually just left for my friend's house. 
[Yes. The devil got to me again *groan*]

I only started reading the text and questions like, one hour before the exam?

Thank you, Lord, for making me read the SPM Textbook and the written answer sheets last week.
Thank you also for helping me during the test!!
And I am VERY SORRY for not saying my night prayers and placing you last one more time. Let me never do this again, please.
I don't wanna put you away until I come across a problem. Please send the Holy Spirit to guide me before I do something stupid. Thank you, Lord. Amen.

Oh. Opps. *shrugs*

Now, for the account!

[Sunday, 13th June 2010]

When I got up, I found myself on Pha Thom's bed in her room. My sister was sleeping soundly on the other side of the bed, and my aunt was already up. In that case, I immediately did my morning routine, and left for the pictures!!


Cute eh? I like this too xP

I suddenly found this on the cement o.o
Needless to say whose paw prints this belonged to ;x

Cactus! Sharing with another plant

See?
The neighbour's homegrown [organic, I guess] timun cucumber.
Guess what colour it is when it's unripe?
*answer*
Red. Don't believe me?
I'll prove it to you later.

Up close photo portrait of Chow Ying Mangkut!
Really look like a spoiled princess!

Random chicken walking across the neighbour's rooftop

This is how it was situated if you came from the Garden's 'front door'...
or the other door of the garage

Another picture of the 'view' of the second door of the garage

Then, I was satisfied with what I had and left for homework. But I was caught surprised! I actually finished all the work I was supposed to do!! :D
Well, only for a selected few, which I don't know how to solve.

When I was done, I went into my parents room and turned on my computer, wondering what to watch.
Somewhere in between, during lunch, my sis and I went to send Pi Yak off to the bus stop at the opening of the row where the campus van [I guess] would come to pick her up for university
Bye Pi Yak!! See ya again :)

Later, I was faced with a cracking headache:

Zettai Kareshi; completed
Hottie Paradise; completed
Kaicou wa Maid-sama; completed 
[waiting for the 11th episode]

So, I watched the 1st movie of Cardcaptor Sakura.
Looks like it was created before Sakura Kinomoto actually had the "Star Staff" of her own power.
Too bad that it did not showcase Shaoran Lee falling in love with Sakura...

Okay, but maybe you already know about that...
After that, I fooled around with Adobe before agreeing with Mum to go experience the Hot Springs.
As usual, I brought the camera along...
Snapped photos for your viewing pleasure xP

Outside the house, plant 1

Plant 2

This is the sign leading to the row where my aunt stay.
Not saying you should go here...
heheh, unless you wanna eat ;)

Goats at the street
Yeah, it has an owner, but I don't know how it got loose.
Wait there's more!

Part II coming up!
It's already here!
***Edited Part II***

 I'm not so sure what place this is...
No, I can't read Thai ==

Pretty blue houses on the way ;3
Or... are they shoplots? o.o

 Somewhere in between, we had to pass the rubber estate and such, so I was a camera-happy person...
until I almost snapped a photo of a Chinese Graveyard a top the hill
That's when I thought there may photos of ghosts if I snap my camera...
and that is SOOO not a good idea =.=

We are somewhere near our destination!!

One of the Hot Spring's building

Overall view of the Hot Spring

Okay, the picture wasn't meant to be slanted...
Just wanted to show you that the white layer of the Hot Spring is steam
So, you can guess how hot it was, exactly

One of the dragon guarding the way to the public hot spring
[a smaller, man-made section of the spring for the public]

See how big it is?

My sis posing
Her legs are in the spring o.o

 I actually had soaked my whole self in that place, and I was really, really, really soaked when  I came out... [well, duh~]
But anyways, Hot Springs are supposedly good for blood circulation and stuff, not sure how that works.
There were people smoking and eating quail eggs [yes, you can boil the eggs in the spring, so it's THAT hot] there; much to the annoyance of my Dad

 I decided to take this picture...
when it got dark =.=

This too
Which is the better picture?
I say the first one :)

This is where the original water from the Hot Spring is flowed into the man-made spring, where the public can soak themselves in.

Random late-night tree shot

This looks like a tatoo of something on my arm
It's actually a mosquito
Did you seriously think I would get a tatto??
DREAM ON!

Then it was time to pack up and say goodbye to the Spring.
Well, I had a good soak.

We went home the same way, and I marvelled on how dark a rubber plantation estate can get at night
[no, make that early evening]
And, if only a rubber plantation estate could be THAT dark, what more would forests and the like??
Damn creepy o.o
Anyway, as we went home, I saw that there was the funfair, being set up...
and MANY soldiers guarding the streets...
Okay, so the soldiers did not scare me much; but I wanted to go to the Fun Fair!!
Unfortunately, it was not possible as Pi Yak had gone back to the University, and Nong San alone was not sufficient to take both my sister and I.
So I had to miss the fun fair this time T^T
When we got home, we were ushered to the back, where Pha Tom and Pi Dii [my uncle, married to Pha Thom] showed us this;

 KEANG MASAMAN!! WOOTTTSS!!!
This curry; I ♥♥♥♥♥!!!!

The whole pot's still cooking!

Clams~~
or, better known as "Lala"~~

After we ate, there was celebration, etc. etc...
All the nice things came out *.*
Of course, I could only *taste*, but still it was fun =P
Well, sorta. Then nighty nights!
Now, real time; I'm at She-Reen's house. Both of them are still sleeping [no, not telling you what time it is now] Anyways, we three watched late-night movies...
But after the first movie; I sorta KO-ed and slept. =.=
Maybe it was past my sleeping time xD
Okay, time to talk about Monday, 14th June 2010
Stay tuned for another account; the fifth and final account!

No comments: