Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Alright!! Now, time to continue from where I left off yesterday 
:)

[Saturday, 12th June 2010]

Today, I... er... got up from my parents' room.
No, not the earliest today xD

But still... early.

I went to the [back] garden... hoping to do some homework.
What I got in the end? :D

Pics!!
There were some flowers that were blur the day before, so I re-took some of them.

This flower is also one of the cutest!! ;3
Or... pure-looking. Yup, definitely pure-looking!

Can you spot the green/red cucumber?
It was actually red... before it turned green :o

I think this is basil...
but not so sure though :S

I dare you to believe me that this is a real bird xP

Windchime made out of seashells xD

Another species of the lovely flower taken the day before.
Comparing the two? I feel this one's... more attractive xD

Up-close shot of the "shell pot" yesterday

Fun retake shot of the orchid

I forgot to introduce to you, the table where I did homework in the garden
[and sunshine]

So... same story, in the afternoon.
After camera-snapping, I did *some* homework.
The rest... watched Zettai Kareshi ;3

Mum and Dad and Mon went to computer shop. I actually wanted to go, but after a fight [yeah, I was quite short-tempered in Thailand] with sis, I decided to ignore them and stomped up my room.
Locked myself, had fun with the computer.

Finished the Japanese drama there and then. Later, started on the 'Jumping Around' again D:
Still, I think I made good progress. :)

Around 6.30 p.m. [Thai time] we went for Mass in the Betong Church.
The parish priest, Fr Gop, still remembered us from Malaysia xD

=X
After Mass, we went home. Pha Thom had ordered osyters for us *slurrrrrpp*


At first, it was placed on a plate like this
But then, eventually, the sisters changed their minds
[By sisters, I meant Mum and Pha Thom]

Do you see the Keang Masaman? Yummmmmyyy!!!
Today, it was made out of venison =0

Then, osyters came in!
[Complete with ice]

Mum had told me that she ordered 5 for me, earning the scowl from my Dad, who said that "5 was too much" and Mum "should have consulted me before ordering"

Whatever, I didn't care. If Mum said she ordered 5 for me, then I'll be eating 5 osyters.

It's the same even if we were at a restaurant.
So... I ate 5 osyters. *smirks*

Are you jealous now?

Hope not! xP

Not long after, I sort-of watched the World Cup [football]; despite ranting how much I hate football in my Scholastic essay =.=;;
Oh well. I guess people DO change.
Don't get me wrong. I would not go OUT OF MY WAY just to watch the football match, however.
Nope, not disturbed by it.

While watching football, I finished Modern Maths' "Budaya Cemerlang Killer Holiday Homework".
So yeah.

Slept. Kaput.






Haha, now really kaput!
Maybe I'll update the last and second last day after Bible Class =P

For now, I'm going; off to see a friend of mine!
Bye~

No comments: