I'M BACK!!!!!!!
*phew*
It sure took more than a few hour's drive in the car, sort of non-stop... but WTHeck! I'm [my whole family and I are] home safe and sound, thank you for your prayers and your wishes ;D
Alrighty!! First things first!
[Thursday, 9th June 2010]
First day!
No, I did not get much photos of the scenery on the way there, seemingly I actually slept 89.9% of the time and was actually indulging in books 10.0% of the time. Shall I give you a quick review?
Wait... I DID do something productive during that 1% [if my Maths is correct!!]
Some random travel pics :D
Somewhere along the highway.
The clouds are covering the hills :)
Or, shall I say... mists?? e.e?
Taken from the back seat, behind the driver.
No, it was not raining that time.
Maybe you can tell exactly where I am right now? xD
So... we left home about... 5 a.m. and reached there about 11 a.m. Passed immigration point without much fuss... [then again, who want problems there? =.=;]
Then we stopped by the Duty Free place for a while...
I never asked you to pose! Gah!! D:
Okay, once we reached there, the very first thing I did once we finished unpacking was... reading!
So... should I just continue with the book review? D:
Decisions, decisions!!
No. Hm... what else did I do?
*reviews pic* AH!
I also ate!! xD xD
Some foodie pics to make you droooool...
This is like... Poh Theak...
with
Fried dried beef... :9
Left : A type of sambal; Right : Fried dried beef
Left : Mum... [Obvious, right?] Right; Pha Thom :)
Now let me humour you with some fruits. I'm betting you have not seen them before, am I right?
[well, not in real life, anyway :)]
Rambutans! :9
[I know la, so you've seen them and touched them before =.=]
Next up;
Lychee!! OMGosh! Real lychees!!
First time I've seen REAL LYCHEES!!!
I dunno about you, but this is the first time I was eating one.
This is how you peel the skin...
Beware of the seed in the middle though.
If you swallow that, you might get a plant growing from in your belly... O.O
THIS is one fruit I don't think you've seen before...
[though it looked familiar to me, I still felt like it's the first meeting with this fruit]
I forgot how to eat it.
I saw my Dad trying it out, then saying it was "too sweet."
Oh!
What Did I buy from the Duty Free shop??
Tah-Da!! Chocolates :)
There's more, but... I was lazy and did not wanna show you.
Let's say
And that's only first day, folks! [I know I read the whole day... thanks She-Reen!!]
[Friday, 11th June 2010]
Second day!
Um...
I got up from Pha Thom's room with the intention to do homework.
All I managed to accomplish was being the earliest to awake...
I went out to the balcony, wondering how I should show you what it looked like, so I began snappin' photos :)
The lane that we used to enter the row o.o
If you come out from here, you will find yourself on the main road...
[In other words, you'll be taking a BIG circle... IF you turn right, that is xD]
Neighbour's potted garden... on the balcony.
Did I mention that this neighbour owns a talking bird that's not a parrot or a parakeet??
When it was time to go out, I sort of invaded the garden there xD
Lovely Orchids! [I think]
I like this!! :D :D
Dunno what it's name is though. A shame D:
Do you like this flower? It was the
hm... and one of the most "long lasting" one, too.
It's called, "The Bed of the Princess" or something....
I spot a chilli!!
[Oh yesh, home-grown.]
This is one of the more common [and beautiful] orchids.
I dunno what this flower's called, but it was definitely interesting :)
Cute chilli!!
Another flower! :D
Dunno the name.
Can you spot the chillies??
Play again! :)
White against the green :)
Zoomed-in shot. Pretty none the less :D
Pitcher plant? I think it's another member of an orchid family, though :P
Yes, you've guessed it! Orchid again :D
This time, it was hanging from the ceiling!
Hm... after that, I had some breakfast =P

I even caught some photos of my aunt's cat!
Chow Ying Mangkut...
[direct translation? Princess Mangosteen]
Deep in thought...
The bench/swing. Totally relaxing!
This was hanging at the bench/swing.
Pretty... elegant, huh? :D
Yesh... then I did my homework... and watched Zettai Kareshi!
O.O
NANBA-SEMPAI!!!! xD xD
Sorry, I just like this actor in 'Hanazakari no Kimitachi e'... and who knew he'd show up again?!
As a son of... Asamoto [??] Cake Brand?! Asamoto Soshi!! GAHHHHH!!!
♥.♥!!
*chokes* er... okay...
Then, I went to the Stadium on the hill somewhere near the tunnel.
Took pic with phone, cause I was thinking of exercising.
Until it rained D:
One of the animals at the stadium
On the track itself
I acidentally lost one of my Mum's earrings here =.=
In the rain, we all looked for it.
Happy ending? The lost "Pearl" was retrieved.
Oh! BTW, my cousin sis came back from Uni today :)
Had a feast, but I don't think I took photos of those....
Ah!
I spilled [PLOPPED the WHOLE BAG, actually!] of wine and felt really bad.
All because I wanted the milk in the fridge [no milk outside the fridge, okay?]...
So... Opps!
Alrighty, I think that's more than enough for your brain to digest. I'll upload MORE photos later
[What did I claim for the past few days?!]
And to complete my account of the [few days] of Holiday in Thailand!
But first;
Kaichou wa Maid-sama epi 11!!
Debate tomorrow; 9 a.m. at school in staffroom in PJ suit =.=;
BK test [no joke; post-phoned; Chapter 5 to Chapter 8]
I need more than luck to come online and blog... In fact, I'll need God's grace.
Oh, and uh, Thank you, Lord!
For bringing my family back safe and sound :)




































No comments:
Post a Comment