2nd last [school level] exam day is also over!!
WOOTT!!
Before you know it, it's bye-bye exam and hello holidays :D
My precious PARADISE :D
Also, not forgetting;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
AU HAU NUNG!!
*shouting out one more time*
xD
Today's report;
Not so good. Thanks SR for the last minute tips :D :D
It did help a lot. [I am a super minute-r]
After Bio exam was over, I realized there was more than enough homework that I could juggle through the holidays.
I should get a few pairs of hands for the homework load.
Or, quote my tuition teacher;
"All electronic already. All the factories, ah, use robotic arms."
I'll be a factory too. I need to increase finshed homework rate and decrease homework load.
Dang! Well, at least I know not what's happening in June when I was in May.
Now I'm in June, and I know what I need to do in June :D
Unlike previously. [
I'm gonna list out the homework I need to do during the holidays. Yeah.
TOTALLY.
Ah well. I'm going to wait for that year after SPM...
Should I take a break, or should I continue my studies??
I guess that's not for me to answer. So yeah. xD
Tomorrow's Paper:
CHEMISTRY III & PHYSICS III
You bet I'll be shouting out load after exams ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment