Saturday, June 5, 2010

Lalalalalalalalala~~~

First day of the holidays!!!
[like a countdown xD]

Of course, I had PLANNED to start off with homework.

OF COURSE that plan failed.
Before I knew it, I was in LaLaLand. [obviously]

Slept at 3 a.m. last night. Woke up 10. a.m. this morning.

Took morning showers until 11.00 a.m...
Yesh, I took an hour to wake up fully.

In the end, I started of with Japanese Drama
[I don't remember the name of this drama]
Thanks, SR! It was すばらしい!/ SUBARASHII! / WONDERFUL!

Sooooo wonderful that my sister turned her computer off and followed me downstairs to continue watching while Dad cleaned the air-conditioner in my room.
[I escaped with the computer for fear of dust]

It was about this girl [who crossed-dressed as a guy, A... Mizuki [forgot her family name =.=] who entered an all-boys school, Seiko Osaka High School [getting mixed up with Kaichou wa Maid-sama =.=;;] just to help out Sano [a high jumper who lost his dream] to jump again.

Very funny :D

Will continue watching tomorrow.

Tatas!!

No comments: