Monday, June 21, 2010

Today marks the first day of school... after the long holidays...
That is, IF you count 2 weeks as long.

I'm telling you, I don't! 2 weeks is too short!!

As I'm making my way, greeting those people whom I have not seen in this past two weeks, it somehow feels as though I was forced to come back to school.

Like, SPM had already passed, and I wanted to know... WTHeck am I still doing here?!

Today at the assembly, we students were told that our teachers would be leaving school.
They were 5 Alpha's Add Math and Chemistry teachers and 2 Delta's English teacher (2007).
I'm not sure if it's OK to put their names up here

*shrugs*

Anyways, thank you teachers for the wonderful memories and experiences that you shared with us, putting up with our [inconsistant] infidelity with our homework and paying attention in class.
I'd like to wish you many more happy and sweet memories as you leave this place and tred into unknown territory.

All the best :)

Another rude awakening; NIE Mag Inc deadline; this Thursday
Rawr?

*haiz*
Debate, definitely tomorrow
Spent most of my school hours discussing 'Public Shame is an Appropriate means of Punishing Criminals'. BTW, has anyone heard of SMK Puchong before??

Apparantly, that's the school that we're up against tomorrow. Though I've been trying to tell my teamates that nothing much will happen and there are no expectations, I can't help worrying myself.

*shrugs*

Well, at least I came home safe and sound, the papers are... Okay... and I did as much research as I could. Now I could only hope for the best *fingers crossed*

In between, I tried out the new handphones, watched Kaichou wa Maidsama! episode 12, and caught the first half of World Cup Football; Portugal vs Korea

Needless to say, the first half was only 1 - 0.
By the time the game ended, the score was 7 - 0.

Sorry Korea.
Though your dramas are wonderful... and you won the Thomas Cup.
[I can't believe I actually sat through 45 minutes of football!... to think that I had once claimed I can't even sit through 30 minutes of the Final Round of World Cup =.=]
I guess people DO change... somehow.

I should probably pack my stuff for tomorrow. But somewhere inside; I don't want to pack up.

D:

No comments: