Thursday, July 1, 2010

Yeah, fine.
So I have not updated in a while.

The debate finals that commenced on Tuesday saw the Goverment team [us], falling gracefully. Later though, we weren't so graceful anymore.

Just head on to A&W and Giant, if you know what I mean. If not; DROP IT.

This week, I'm really busy, juggling between the Add Maths assignment and other homeworks. Honestly, if only I could separate myself into two and complete everything, how wonderful that would be...

Well, nothing's impossible with God at my side. Thank you, Lord.

Today, went to KDU College in Damansara.
There was this Pre-U Maths and Science Challenge Trophy 2010 competition that most of the class had to attend.

I was one of them.
[though seriously, I felt like I shouldn't have attended]
Erm... it was a good experience; to expect the unexpected.
[no, I only got a goodie bag]

Congrats, Kritz!

Now, back to work!!

No comments: