*spoken in order-ish tone*
Congratulate me!!
RAWR if you don't! Face the undesired [and very unrealistic] consequences if you FAIL to comply with my demands!!
*says the evil queen :[*
*rolls eyes*
So... what I've been missing to tell you lately...




Image Taken from :http://www.filmbuffonline.com/FBOLNewsreel/wordpress/2010/03/19/new-releases-march-19/
IN truth, I kinda thought I'd like this movie...
and I do!
... Well, just a tiny bit :D
[maybe cause it's Gerard Butler as the main
*shrugs* oh well.
hm... apart from that, I guess it wasn't that entertaining. Maybe cause the ending's kinda sudden :o
When it should not be. I sorta also forgot the main plot D:
Either I'm kinda defective or the movie is D:
Anyways...
Today my family and I went to AmCorp Mall to repair my younger sister's phone [which IS sorta defective]
And it turns out that we spent MOST of our afternoon there [in BooksExcess *.*]
I was thinking that I would not get any books, but since I was gonna something which involves fiction, magic and adventure, I got this:
Blame my phone camera if this pic causes you to squint your eyes. I have no other better camera to rely on since the family's camera just died.Then Mum wanted a discount, so I got this book as well :D
I think it's gonna be lovely [and swell] lol? The price tag is still on XDI'm so totally for the girl... [the main characters are brother sister who are supposed to be wizard + witch]
I actually read until chapter 8 in the book store before buying it xP
Oh well. Later I'm off for dinner in my late grandmother's house...
Kiss Chemistry exam goodbye T^T
TOMORROW'S PAPER :
CHEMISTRY I & II
On Tuesday, you're not gonna see moi in school. No sireee!!
Now, where's that broom?
No comments:
Post a Comment