Friday, May 21, 2010

BWHAHAHAHA~~~

T^T T^T T^T

TnT TnT TnT

I missed yesterday!! NUUUUUUUU!!!!!
*chokes* erm, ok

o.O

So yesterday's post;


WAAAAA~~~ 5 hours of study!!! Not enough!! HELP!!!

Tomorrow's Paper : HISTORY

Come home, 2 p.m.
Go tuition, 7 p.m.

I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME!!!!!!


o.O

Ok. Today's post :D

Tomorrow's Paper : HISTORY

DONE! FINISHED! ADIEU! AU REVIOR!! SAYONARA!!!

WOOOOO~ HOOOO!!!

*surefaildamnitIdon'tcareanymore* ._.

Hahaha~~ Whatever!!!
I'm left with 2 more weeks [7 more DAYS!!!!]
Yeah, yeah. Seven days = 1 week. However; this is over a span of two weeks; so hah.

13 PAPERS to GO!!!! WOOOHOOOO~~

++ lots of super interesting stuff happening this last few *exam* days!!

Like;
1. Some random person kept miss calling me [like, ten times, *STUPID IDIOT*], and expect me to call *IT* back.
DAMN YOU WHO EVER YOU ARE!!! Purposely trying to harrass me.

However, this incident made me realize that my Dad can be SUPER FUNNY at times.
So now I know *WHO* you are. Yes, that's right!

Thank you, Dad, for scolding him off as though you are a powerful CEO whose seconds means money.

"Lu ingat lu siapa?! Tau ini nombor salah buat ape miss call lagi?! Hah?! Buat apa nak miss call miss call, tak de kerjaka?! Lu tau nombor salah tak payah miss call lagi. Saya selalu tengok ada miss call, sudah call tak mau jawab! Hah, jangan nak buang masa saya lagi!"

- My salutations to you, Dad! Love the way you "fired" him back! :D :D :D
My hero *muackss*

YOU know who *YOU* *IT* are.

I'm telling you [dear readers];
if *IT*'s not RANDOM enough, then *IT*'s OLD
if *IT*'s not OLD enough, then *IT*'s GATAL
if *IT*'s not GATAL enough, then *IT*'s M
if *IT*'s not M enough, then *IT*'s A MAN.

EWWWWWW.
YOU DISGUSTING FREAK.

*stupidrandomoldgatalmalayman*

2. My plan to start exercising failed D:
Oh well :D
I can't bring my body up to Heaven anyways.

No comments: