hm.. oh kay
Tomorrow is the Prize Giving Ceremony Day.
Woots.
Today was the day we prepared long and hard for tomorrow. Especially for the exhibition.
*gasps*
School was kinda a rush.
It felt like 40% were preparing [for the exhibition]
50% were running around, seizing the opportunity.
10% were minding their own business in their respective classrooms.
I'm not telling where I belonged =P
After school was fun.
I get to sit for a meeting.
I get to sit in the Leng Lam Restaurant with my besties [and eat, lollipop]
and let the stray cat rub its body onto my leg [awwww....]
then I get to run in the rain, getting myself wet in the process
[the bus splashing water onto the sidewalk was damn funny]
then I get to change,
50% baju sukan
50% PPS uniform [grey skirt]
My KM bestie would not approve [nuh-uh]
but she wasn't there so heh.
then I get to paint my whole two hands completely black with the grill paint.
and burn my hands with thinner in the process.
Tomorrow is the Prize Giving Ceremony Day.
Woots.
Today was the day we prepared long and hard for tomorrow. Especially for the exhibition.
*gasps*
School was kinda a rush.
It felt like 40% were preparing [for the exhibition]
50% were running around, seizing the opportunity.
10% were minding their own business in their respective classrooms.
I'm not telling where I belonged =P
After school was fun.
I get to sit for a meeting.
I get to sit in the Leng Lam Restaurant with my besties [and eat, lollipop]
and let the stray cat rub its body onto my leg [awwww....]
then I get to run in the rain, getting myself wet in the process
[the bus splashing water onto the sidewalk was damn funny]
then I get to change,
50% baju sukan
50% PPS uniform [grey skirt]
My KM bestie would not approve [nuh-uh]
but she wasn't there so heh.
then I get to paint my whole two hands completely black with the grill paint.
and burn my hands with thinner in the process.
e_e
well, that's me. *shrug*
No comments:
Post a Comment