Saturday, May 15, 2010

ALRIGHTTTYYY!!

REPORT!

This week Saturday [today]
Teacher's Day Celebration!

Honestly, I thought about sleeping in, considering that I've been getting up early [everyday] already for the past week. But since it's teachers' day and I get to walk around and practice taking shots, I might as well go. heh heh :D :D

Quality ain't that good compared to DSLR, but... wtheck!
A pic is a pic anyway!

So... I left home at 7.30 a.m. [when I should be in school AT that time...]
And I still had time to buy a packet of RM1.90 nasi lemak heh heh...

*shrugs*
7.50 - Reached school
8.00 - 'Senam Seni' ;D

I dunno what song this was [forgotten ady ._.] but I like Vishvani's dance move :D

Put your hands up~

Put your hands down~

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Teacher explainin' to the RTM crew on the Citrawarna troupe

Then [we] they had dikir barat...

Starting...

Somewhere in the middle...

:D Pn. Tan doing 'love'~

Ending... xD "1MALAYSIA!!"

Group photo #1

Group photo #1.1

Group photo #2

Group photo #3

Then, PEERs had games coming up, so...


PEER's members preparing for the Teacher's games :D
It's called 'eat the apples using ONLY your mouth'

Then... let the games commence!

Go Teacher Raiha!! [Blow 'til you Burst it!]

Getting there... :D

Shoot Water Balloons! [It's IN!]

Water in the bottle...

And we also have other shots }:D
[don't ask what emicon is that. I don't even know...]

AW... Shreen and Fiona in 'jail'... P/S one of the 'guards' is Fiona's bro

This looks more realistic :D

*bow* Welcome...

Pn. Chua senerading us with her performance ;D

Firdaus too ;D
There were lots of singing today o.O

The celebrations closeth with danceth... Presenting Lady Gaga and her songs...
+ dancer :D

Electricfying... lols~

That's all folks~
Hope you enjoyed your time~

I know I did :P

No comments: