Sunday, May 9, 2010


Yup. Read it.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Especially to you Mum, since you had to do all kinds of things to attract our attention ;x
and even then we did not notice until you said "It's Mother's Day and I don't even get a Mother's Day's wish?"

OPPS ;x

I tried my best to make that prezzie. I hope I'd be able to make something nice like this on Father's Day, too.

The part I like best among all the prezzie? The flower!


This one was not so difficult to make! heh :)

My Mum, being my mum, actually said, "You don't go out to eat at the restaurants outside today. It will be packed, and the food would be lousy... because it's Mother's Day."

SO... she bought something back... it's called 'big Talapia'. -.-

Can you see it popping out? No? That's cause it's small!

This, nga ko fun [not sure if this is the right spelling xD; Claypot Chicken Rice] and salad was one the menu at home [since not one of us at home, besides Mum, that is, was daring to cook xD]

well then. Not many things to shout about, except that I finally finished the new blog sin SKIN.

Typo ==

OK, also in this post I have the PIES from last year's Christmas Party held at my very own Aunty Corinne's house.

Here they are;


OOHH... Lovely Deco


This the other side of the supper pie ;9
It says MERRY CHRISTMAS :D


This one has loads of POTATO on it. It even screams "POTATO!!!!!!!!"
Next to it; Egg Salad
FYI: the little 'burnt' parts are potato ;9


This is the pie Aunty Corinne reserved for us.
ITS BAKING!

'enuff said about Christmas pies! [Does it make your mouth water? ooooo YUMMY~]


Anyways, I just went through the [odd 81] blog posts published since last year and had fun reading them. It's as though... heh heh. Those were the good times.

Making me feel like re-living them once again :o

I did not type that. xD

No comments: