[BTW, it sounds like; YAKUSOKU/約束/'PROMISE'... in Japanese/Hiragana/English... lolz~]
Can someone who knows Korean translate this for me please?
[IF you understand what I typed in the first place! xD]
Yeah, yeah. It's random, WHATEVER.
Coming back to ME [lolz~ *haggles for the spotlight*]
Last night, I spent a lot of time on this skin *^*
I tried shifting the overflow to auto, then I hunted down this particular skin on blogskins.com until my eyes became red.
Thank the Good Lord for the history feature on Mozilla Firefox, or else you would not be viewing this post today. [Cause then, my blog was like, in a DEEP mess T^T]
HTML-skills not THAT good...
*shrugs*
Anyways, I slept late last night, around... 2.30 a.m.
I was actually thinking of staying up the whole night, but decided against it; cause I knew fully well once daylight hit [this part of] the earth, I would be knocked out for... say... 5 hours?
So yeah. xD
Today, I tried downloading [no!!!!! not AGAIN!!!] Fatal Hearts from Big Fish Games, yet it keeps failing :(
なんで?!
NANDE?!
[WHY?!]
I dunno. Oh well. Don't tell me to Google it. I've tried; doesn't work
T^T
*walks off to fetch mosquito racquet*
*turns racquet on and swings it back and forth,
Wooo yeah! DIE mosquitoes!!
Okay, this sounds a little like Aveyond...
Quote Rhen: Time to DIE, spider!
whoops! xD
Moi is a game freak. Excuse my... ermm... 'strangeness'...
*random*
Muahahahahahahahha~~
No comments:
Post a Comment