Lots of reason to be HAPPY :D
LOTS OF REASON TO SMILE ;)
Most importantly, today's subject :
OVER!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO~~!!
That's ONE day down! And a *few* more days to go!
Tomorrow's subject:
ENGLISH & CIVIC.
So I should be at my books :D
But nevermind :D
Cause today is the day to smile. NO idea why.
Not to say that BM went that well... *shrugs*
[It did, actually. I finally finished on time... not looking quality-wise xD]
Anyways, there's some tips for English, so I guess I'll steal a quick peek before exam xD
AND... there's Bible Knowlegde Class today :D :D
Finally after a week :D
***Tips alert?***
Civic: Chapter 1 - Chapter 4 + Mission & Vision of the School.
Maybe the school's anthem would be coming out, but now not so sure. According to my trusted sources, the school's anthem would not be exposed this time T^T
*shrugs* whatever ;D
Trust me at your own risk. :P
******
By the way, why are people being pessimistic? You should have some fun once in a while. It's MIDTERM, come on! Not SPM, xD
No comments:
Post a Comment