Sunday, May 16, 2010

*yawn*
Sunday it is.

Tomorrow, one school day before exam day...

Yet I still have time to play this awesome game~
xD

Aveyond : The Lost Orb

I think I started like, on Tuesday?
And finished today. :o

Ok, so I am a fan of this Aveyond series... since Rhen's quest.
I guess the game's okay, not that bad...

Yet not that enjoyable, either, when compared to the previous game [Aveyond, and Aveyond 2, anyone?]

Mostly, it was walking walking walking around. From Peliad to the Bristlewoods to the Blueleaf Forest to the Great Tree through the Root System to the Wyrm-something Desert to Tyobi and back again... from the Great Tree through the Blueleaf Forest to Harakauna and back again :(

Of course there's more to it than that; but I wished it was 'more action packed'... and a wee bit more harder to defeat the monsters.

Like, the gamers HAVE to level up before they can use the simple attack to kill of the monsters. Or that June would have more tricks. D:

I guess I'm not the one who made the game, so I should not be complainin', but if I were to compare this to the previous versions, then I would say I had more fun playing Aveyond and Aveyond 2.

***EDITED***


Maybe I should say that at the very least, the quests were captivating enough to continue playing. I just wish that there were more places to explore and more quests to complete.

And for the final note, I'm definitely going to await the arrival of the next episode.

SPOILER ALERT!
'cause Mel is said to have magical power! Boy, I can't wait to finally have the main character use magic... just like Rhen and Ian!

No comments: