*opens coffin*
*shines UV ray at Ice Vampy* :K
Hello, and good morning. I hope you had a good sleep. It's time to report my whereabouts and stories that you might be interested in.
First of all, I wanna report about other miracles that had happened.
On Tuesday...
Was the day of my Biology 1 and 3 papers before recess. After recess, I had English paper 1 [2 essay questions].
Miracle #1
You see, I brought bread that day to school [like always].
That particular day, I had 2 peanut butter sandwiches. Ate the 1st, like normal. Ate the 2nd, it tasted like... a little sourish. I didn't bother, but just kept eating it while flipping through that day's newspaper.
Once I had finished all of it, I felt an uneasiness spread through my stomach. I didn't register what it was, but I know it wasn't pain but just... uneasiness. Like you ate something that wasn't meant to be eaten.
I held it in, waiting for it to pass. It didn't work. I twisted my head, turned my arms, but to no avail. It wasn't going away :(
And I looked at the watch. 20 minutes more the paper was going to start. And I knew I couldn't write in a good condition if I don't get better.
So... I prayed to the Holy Spirit and God for help. I asked them to take away my uneasiness that was the result of the endless churning my tummy was doing. And trusted them to take it away, so that I can study my BKC [since I had finished studying English]
After the prayer, I put my head down for 3 seconds max. And the uneasiness was lifted. No more churning of the stomach. I tried to feel and see if it was really gone. And it was really gone. God healed me yet again T.T
And I immediately whipped out my BKC notes to thank him and to keep my word.
That was the 1st miracle.
Miracle #2
I knew that I was going to be so busy after school. My teacher was going to come at around 6 p.m. and I had BKC homework yet to be done. [It was with a friend of mine who missed one class. I gave her the homework, but forgot to ask for it back during Sunday School.]
Then I thought to myself, since that day English ended at 1.45 p.m. [we are allowed to go home at 2.30 p.m. only e_e] I thought maybe it would be possible if I left the class early and caught the 2 o'clock bus so that I'd have enough time to finish the homework and study some more.
After the exam, the teacher collected the papers and left the class. Oh wow. I bolted out from the door and ran to the bus. The bus was still there and had not left yet. :D
Earning me an extra hour to get home and study :D [The next bus comes at 3 o'clock]
And I rushed. My hands got used to the fact that that day was composition the whole day XD
Miracle #3
While I was completing the homework, I asked God [sub-consciously] to grant me 2 hours to study for the BKC test. I kept looking at the clock on the wall opposite me while writing furiously. I wanted to finish my homework before 4.15 p.m. I ended up finishing it at 4.20 p.m. :D :D :D
Then I went to the balcony and carried the dried clothes, bathed, and ate the the leftovers that I kept from lunch *yummy*
By the time I was done, it was around 5 o'clock. Then I studied while waiting for the teacher. I can tell you, my teacher did not come until 6.30 p.m. Means, I had around... 1 1/2 hour to study.
Then, at 7 o'clock, my teacher and I arrived at her house. She took around half an hour to get ready for BKC, and I had the time to studied for another 1/2 an hour!
You see? Another miracle had happened. God helped me again this time T.T
Miracle #4
Oh yes. Another miracle that day. :D
See, when we had arrived for BKC, the teacher let 3 of us [more were to come, they were slightly late] to study. 5 minutes prior to the test, she gave us a prayer to Saint Jude [it was at the back of the question paper]
Saint Jude was the saint of desperate/hopeless cases.
She said that we'd better pray to Saint Jude for help since we hadn't prepare for the test. I speed read the prayer, and I realized something.
You see, my mum has a little problem that could become a big problem if it's not solved fast, and she's now desperate to solve this problem. So... I saw the prayer and somehow just read the bottom line that was printed in small sized fonts.
It went like : Print 81 copies of this prayer and leave 9 pages in the church for 9 consecutive days. Your request will be granted before the 9 days are over, no matter how impossible it may seem.
All of a sudden, my neurons connected, and I immediately thought of asking Mum to pray to Saint Jude for her particular problem. I guess it's because I thought of how desperate she was =.=
After BKC, I watched TV for a bit before retiring to bed. Then Mum came back. You know the funny thing? I talked to her, then she left for her room and I was sitting on my bed, going to sleep.
Then I remembered about the prayer, and about Saint Jude. So I went to her room and told her about that day's miracles that had happened and told her to pray to Saint Jude.
Me : You must have 2 things when you want/need something.
One; you must pray hard and ask God for help.
Two; you must have COMPLETE FAITH that He will grant what you ask for, and ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBTS AT ALL.
- last speech that I gave.
She teared, I think [I wasn't wearing my specs -.-] then I said good night and went off to bed.
Where's the miracle?
Here it is : The next day she came back from work, I was ironing my clothes. And when she stepped into my room, a sudden glow alighted her face as she remembered something.
Mum : Today's sales were good. We made [censored] ringgit. And I got to drive a BMW car! Not sit in it, but drive it! Oh, I drove the car!!
And she was jumped up and down like an excited little kid that got his/her first very own bike. o.O
She told me Saint Jude was a very good saint that helped her with the business today. She even said that she was thinking of the car when she prayed and it just came to her.
You know how my reaction was like? It was like this;
Me : . . . . . . . . .
Why? I never thought she would climb the double decker bed in such a manner, she was too happy.
So, those are the miracles that happened. And, fellow Chirstians; when you have a problem that you need help in, do this: -
Like my late grandmother always told me, PRAY.
Like I learnt in BKC, HAVE FAITH IN GOD.
HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN, WILL AND WOULD HELP/SEND HELP TO YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment