- Haha! I just love this layout. Now to find a suitable pic to match!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
It's amazing how the day can pass so fast. All the things that I did today can make me go LOL
Watched Terminator 3 : Rise of the Machines half-way.
Watched The Adventures of Merlin, the last episode for *now* [cos judging from this episode, there will be another season]
And technically, watched Open Season 2 and Legally Blonde [dunno which installment. It's the one with the twins.]
Oh! I miss watching Legally Blonde. It was hilarious! XD
=X
Stalked some people today. Not like me, but still.... XD Oh well.
KQ, not many Gold Keys today. Computer kept lagging. zzzz
Felt like taking it and slamming it on the floor ==
Aww... there were many Gold Key situations that I could win. My !@£$%^& computer just kept lagging and lagging and would not load the screen... idiot computer [ish annoyed]
Anyways, thanks for the tips, Kritz and wkw...
Your help is greatly appreciated. As for those who didn't see it last time and couldn't comment, I'm not apologizing nor am I sympathetic. You came late, too bad D:
Ah well! Guess that's all for today! G'nite!
No comments:
Post a Comment