Exams, exams, and more exams.
Pfffffffttttttttttt...
Additional Mathematics, like I had expected, I did not do so well on the paper. Today's lesson learnt; don't trust the instruction paper so much.
It said 'answer on the Question Paper' , but since no space, the teacher said use foolscap. WTHeck?!
I had already answered 2 questions in the question paper, then the rest at the foolscap paper. Great. I highly doubt the Add Maths teacher will actually look into the question paper for my case. -.- RAWR!!
Which totally affected the other questions as well. I did not sketch the graph properly, sure loose marks there. Hoping to get maybe 1-2 out of 5 for that graph.... and question 11 no time to do D: D:
Could not do. Needed extra time. NO TIME, NO ANSWER. Carried on...
Biology... I think it was ok, lor... one thing very stupid, I can write full essays about the Plant Cell thingy and the food preservation principles [now only hope that it's correct *crosses fingers*]
The truth is, I meant to come back and study... guess what happened instead?
:(
MAJOR STOMACHACHE
Like seriously!! So painful, the pains and trials of becoming a mother. OH HELL. Men have no idea what I'm talking about, but fellow ladies out there, brace yourselves when it happens...
Because the pain was so awful that I can't even walk. Then, as if it's not enough torture, my tummy did not agree with the late chaffan lunch that I had. :(
Vomited my whole lunch.
Another thing though, was that God was with me again. No, he didn't heal me directly, but He brought my mother to my side. T.T
Honestly, I can't thank her enough. She made me lie on the sofa, she gave me pillows, blankets, rubbed the minyak kapak to my tummy, and gave me some medicine to hold for a while. My sister gave me a hot water bottle too. Pain lasted for awhile, then she said that she had to go buy the Panadol Active Fast or something at the sundry shop. Funny when she left the pain receded, but when she came back it came as well :(
Took the medicine, and vomited out the rest of my lunch. Swell.
Slept for more than 4 hours. By the time I woke up, it was 9 o'clock. There goes my time for Bible Study. Down the toilet bowl... [*ish* annoyed]
*haiz* it goes to say that I'm weak... though... God is with me. Now, I simply have to sacrifice something to replace the time gone by... Hopefully nothing comes up then.
Up 'til then...
BAHASA MELAYU PAPER 1 ; ALL COMPOSITION!!!!!! SHIT!!!!!!
MODERN MATHEMATICS PAPER 1 ; NOT YET STUDY....
And it's 11.20 p.m. now... *cry*
No comments:
Post a Comment