Friday, May 1, 2009

HAHAHAHA... My Friend...

I'm here to make you J.E.A.L.O.U.S.

If I fail... then too bad TnT

Coz I failed TnT

So... get to the point.

My Dad had picked me up from SR's house one evening after I went there for the Moral Presentation thingy.
Mum and Mon were at the restaurant^^ So it was just Dad and me :D

Guess what?! He brought me back home and told me to keep a secret. A temporary secret. Why temporary? You'll find out soon enough.

Cause... I came back and waited for him. We decided to not go to the restaurant first. I watched Kyo Kara Maoh! =^.^=
Then... a strange thing happened. I knew it because I felt that there was something... *something* unusual happening (or maybe it was usual, since it commonly happens like this)

There was... this...



Erm... yeah. So, there was a TV there. But that night it MAGICALLY transformed into...





Oh yeah! LCD Screen!! Now I have it at home!!

Whoo~pee!!

No comments: