*haiz*
Just another second, just another day.
No matter how I try to make the most out of it, I still feel that whatever I am doing is worthless.
Wonder why I feel that way?
*haiz*
It's just another feeling, I guess.
Another heartbeat, another moment...
And another meaningless second in addition to the many other meaningless seconds of my puny little life...
*haiz*
I'm never depressed...
Yet when I read the two paragraphs above, it sounds like I am. Why?
Too many shocking, hard, harsh facts I guess.
I'm not used to this. Nuh-uh. NOT at all. So... HELP? S.O.S?
*haiz*
Exams + NIE + Tuition + Depressing Anime Music = now.
Pressure, pressure, pressure. Never ending pressure
*Drowns in a black and white spiral of the word 'pressure'*
Geez, geez, geez.
The more I think about it, the more sad I become. Maybe it's time to change the blog skin =.=
No comments:
Post a Comment