There goes my chance of sleeping-in. (annoyed)
Oh well. At least we did not learn much XD
At least it was bearable... XD
At least... It was also the prize-giving day, and we're able to kill two birds with a stone. *haiz*
Wish I didn't have to do the presentation later, though... *shrugs*
Ah... I wanna steal *some* photos... as I didn't get any for my own... (parents did not come TnT )
But I'm lazy to do just that, so... nevermind.
I'd like to focus more on what I did (shamelessly...)
1. Homework
2. Homework
3. Homework
4. Chatting
5. Sleeping
*yawn*
Yup, that was what I did in the hall, waiting for my turn. I'd say it'll be unfair to blame me for doing all of the above. You know why?
Cause I was forced to get up early on a SATURDAY.
Cause there was no time to finish up the homework. I've loads of other things to do too on a weekend.
Cause the speech was in BM. I'm not good in BM... and my friends were there, too... so... the rest is History.
Other than that, I was stationed at the Chemistry Lab right after the... prize-giving ceremony.
I gotta take care of the balloons section... and copper (11) sulphate experiment too. [Oh... blue *.*]
I went to see the Biology Section. o.o 0.0 O.O
THE FROGS!!! THE TWO, LIVING, BREATHING, FEELING, VERY MUCH ALIVE FROGS!!
They were dissected! Oh My Gosh! Their organs were spilling out from their bodies and they were pinned down to a little black box... the worse part is... they were ALIVE!! Their heart still beating despite the fact that their bodies were opened and their innards spilling everywhere...
Don't they have a heart? Shouldn't you give them a chance? Isn't there a better way to show the beating of the heart of an animal?
How could mankind be so cruel? I don't understand! What if, by a sudden twist of fate, the frogs were superior beings and decided to dissect us? OH, the
agony of it! I just wanted to sit down and cry for them. Innocent frogs... whose purpose was just to help balance the ecosystem... became our learning tools... and we decided to dissect them ;(
I absolutely hate the thought of killing animals for show, and in the name of education. Because it's a total insult to life...
And... it makes me wonder... I remember the girl earlier this year who was keen on dissecting a rat. Now, I don't know her anymore. She's disappeared, gone with the Colours of the Wind. She left a note saying that she's just not herself anymore, so she went away. Guess that's what happens when I start to collaborate my brains and my feelings together -.-
Just like it happened that day at the National Science Centre ==
But I'm totally against just one thing. How on earth could one mix up the genes of a rat and a human?! It's not right! The poor 'guinea pig'! Made to undergo torments and suffering just to live! Where's the nearest animal rights group?! I wanna join you!!! Fight for our cause, PEOPLE!!!
-.- Now I know, I can't be a... scientist. AT ALL. At least, in Biology -.-
*haiz*
Nothing much I can do here... again D:
(unless there's an Animal Rights Group somewhere... [searches])
Anyways, thanks for RM 80!!
Also, thanks for giving me a special dinner!
***STEAK*** just what I wanted ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment