Monday, May 11, 2009

Food... XD

Oh wow... Last Saturday, I went to SR's open house :D

The food was ok... I was not paying attention to food that time.
Why? I ate too much Chak Fan T.T
Oh well.

Anyways, I thought, [again] that I'll be left out from the clique XD
I was proven WRONG [again XD].

I mixed with Michele and Phyllis. :D
Too bad SR had to entertain the guests. XD
Oh well.

I had some good laughs with them. Among them, was the joke on mixing our peer's names.
ROFL. I could not stop laughing at that joke. It still make me smile :)
Worse off was when each of us erupted a 'laughter ripple'.
That time, really cannot stop laughing. Laugh until cheeks burned, throat went dry and stomach got itself an ache XD

Then decided to play a prank. Too bad it did not work out :o

Later, went to SR's room. [Hugo! Good boy~]
saw what Audition was like (oh I know what it's like -.- )
then saw what XDO was like. O.O

WOW.

Chatted with Phyllis, jumped on SR's bed (shamelessly), begged to play KQ (of course that did not happen).
lols. Taught Phyllis how to play some of the mini games. Shared with her my ULTIMATE SECRET. lolz~

Anyways, it was a great time out, once in a while. :D
Thanks for inviting me, SR.
Sorry for going home late. I wish I could go home as late as the boys. D:

No comments: