Finally, a non-emo post!
:D :D
Ok, last Friday I told my Dad...
Me : The bus will send me home at 1 o'clock, and I come out at 12.30.
Dad : Ok la. Then go with your bus. I don't have to pick you up.
Me : Ok.
Little did I know I should have not said 'ok'. Should've said... 'Can you please pick me from school?' instead.
Because after the Physical Education theoretical exam [yes it's exam fortnight {again? lolz~ XD} D: ] I had half an hour to kill time.
Walked here, walked there. Went to the loo... (didn't enter though, just walked there), changed my mind, walked back to the canteen met xxx, who commented about how tired I looked.
Then... did something stupid. [It's stupid, so I won't mention what]
And while I was doing something stupid, there's this group of friends who sat opposite me and started talking about... an unknown person [ one of them who had some kind of contact with him, don't even know who this guy is.]
How do I know? -.-
I just knew. I don't mean to be an eavesdropper, but it's not like I wanted to shift to another table to do my stupid work, ok? The tables at the canteen aren't clean, it's like the tables weren't wiped and the are birdy dungy most places. Why would anyone of a sane mind go there? [ewww]
Before you go accusing me that I was in the wrong, I had placed my bag first, then left. Then came back and there they were. :(
Plus, they didn't bother to go anywhere else to have their private chat, so I didn't bother.
But heyyyy, girls out there, please don't start talking to strangers, especially if you don't know them. It's dangerous. Who knows WTHell they'd do to young girls (seriously). Especially if it's on the Net.
I know this because this young person had mentioned that she wanted an alias to give the stranger. She also said he was an Arabian guy [.......]
Erm... hello? Isn't this a little too far?
Because, I have been harassed before when I first got a handphone two years ago.
*smirks* This is the telephone number of the person [if I can remember correctly]
016-****555 D: D: D: Memory fail D:
Too bad, otherwise, I'd ask you to bombared this number with SMSes. XDXD
joking. Anyways...
Harassment, it was. I didn't change my number, never replied his SMSes [ok, but just once and never again], answered his calls [once or twice, but no details given out. Except my name]
My name was when the first SMS came. My friends started a joke, and I assumed that SMS was one of them. I replied with my name on it, severely telling them to stop the joke.
And when the second SMS came it was like this: Haha, I hardly know you. but we could be friends. Where do you live? [it was in BM, and I remember the meaning, not the exact words... and it still gives me goosebumps -.- ]
Then only did I found out that it was not a number belonging to anyone of my friends.
You see?
That guy called one weekend, and he kept asking, "Mana sini? Mana sini?" I answered it, never replied. Just to waste his credit *ebil smirk*
The last SMS came like this : I don't care if you don't wanna answer me anymore, just tell me one thing. Where is this?
You think after the four months of phone harrassment, I'd answer you?
GO. TO. HELL.
No comments:
Post a Comment