Oh wow... wow. WOW.
My legs hurt from marching too much lately. Yes. Today was the day of the Sukan something-something of my school. *haiz*
And I had to be there by 7.30 a.m.
Ya know what happened? I did a number of outrages stuff before going to school.
1st. I watched 'Slumdog Millionare' from 12.30 A.M. until 3 A.M.
It was a very insightful movie. In the end, I kinda pity Salim. It's sad for him really. If only he didn't join Javed... *haiz* life would've been better... at least, for him^^
2nd. I wanted to watch another movie... called Mulan, and Mulan II. TnT I want! I WANT! GIVE ME!!!
3rd. I did not get to watch Mulan... or Mulan II... or any other movie TnT
But what I did get is... SLEEP. For 3 hours >.<
4th. Ate Thosai at Al-Ehsan. I tell you, 7 o'clock sharp thosai can get... *is struck by a wave of heavenly bliss*
5th. Marched
6th. came back
7th. blah blah blah
8th. The blah blah blah was there coz I needed to end the blog yesterday, but hadn't had time to do so... XD
9th. Threw books and homeworks a side. Turn the computer on. I had been away from the computer for toooo long TnT I miss it T.T
10th. Went to the B-Day Party. It was 'THE' B-day Party of a friend of mine. Her house is quite near to the Restaurant, actually. It seems as though I can go visit her whenever I want to... ^^
11th. HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY~ It was fun, I tell you :D Very. Fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment