Saturday, March 7, 2009

So... yesterday~

*yawn*
Yesterday : A day of penance and regret... not quite :P

Yesterday's main highlight was.... DEBATE~!!!

Oh my goodness!!! Quote me saying, "I reaffirm my, I mean, the Goverment's stand that Animal Entertainment is cruel and should be banned."

"Ladies and Gentlemen, ... blah blah blah"

-.- So, how did it go? Quote Andy as saying, "We're gonna lose FOR SURE"

-.- -.- -.- See, I told you I can't debate TnT

So... when I came back...

I was dead tired (who wouldn't be?)

Here's a list of homework that I have for the (short) holidays;
History Notes 20+ pages
Physics Notes around 10 pages
Additional Mathematics 2 questions
Physics Exercise 4 pages
Bahasa Melayu Essay and Summarization -.-
Moral Exercise 2 questions
Chemistry Exercise 4 pages

-.- the amount of homework one can get in Science Stream ==
Enough to put one in a psychiatric hospital :D

Anyways, here's how I do my homework;

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:D No wonder why I never get it done -.-

No comments: