A lot of events have happened (and will happen soon!) this week. Yes, you better believe it! :[
Event 1 : Chorus Speaking Competition.
practice, practice, practice... until most of the students have sore throat (here I mean, most of the team members, especially SR... I FEEL FOR YOU~ TnT)...
Basically, we were all tired... OH SHOOT!!! I FORGOT THAT I HAVE TO DO A REPORT!!!!!!!!! GAHHHH!!!!
um... sorry, that's for later -.-
I have to say... we came out 4th in place =D
Too bad there were only 4 schools... -.-
Thankfully we... 'lost with grace' LOL~
and after the competition, we HAD to go through Chapter 1 and 2 history test ._.
apparently, we should have not got to the bus sooner and perhaps presented the NATURE a little more S... L... O... W... L... Y... agreed?
and I did my first swearing to fail my test (literally... I wasn't fooling around) ...only to pass it ._.
Event 2 : English Parliamentary Debate (school level)
Oh My Gosh!! Could you believe that I have to go for DEBATE?! I hardly know what's going on for debate... yet, here I am, worrying about the debate tomorrow that's gonna take place @ 3 p.m. OH NO!!! I'm not ready yet!!! HOW? HOW? HOW? I'm the third speaker, too.... -.- I'm afraid to mess up BIG time.... -.- I hope to get through it, somehow... [I had reserved the last spot for myself... since we will be jugded individually to qualify for the zone-level]
Event 3 : My Aunt finally went back to THAILAND!! I'm so happy~
Yay!! She managed to go back!! The immigration passed her~ Whoo~pee~!!!!!!!
Event 4 : A new pup came two weeks ago... and her name's JOY~
Aww.... so cute... playing 'Catch' with the domestic helper~
THIS WAS WHAT MY TOY LOOKED LIKE BEFORE I...So, the lesson for the day? Don't lend stuff to people that you don't trust... and aren't well brought up...
That's all for now, I guess ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment