This is the day~This is the day~
That the Lord has made~
That the Lord has made~
This is the day~
This is the day~
That the Lord has made~
That the Lord has made~
Funny... maybe I should say a little prayer and hope that all will be well :D
So, um... yeah...
It was cool @.@
Especially their school's canteen ^O^
AWESOME~~
The food THERE was reasonable (and delicious... and they even sell ice-cream), not like... *cough* *cough* *BIG SNEEZE*
Oh, I'm sorry!! What was I saying???
Oh, right! The debate...
We were the Government team, it seems when the participants (I don't wanna mention their names since I have not gotten permission to publish them here) had prepared for Opposition -.-;
Like, what de heck?! Oh man!! Well, we did our best, but we lost. Anyways, the participants wanted to loose, it seems...
WHAT AM I WRITING HERE?! This is all crap! Crap, I tell you, CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ughh... yet another random post. I hate random posts TnT
SR~ I wanna get over the 'said revenge' we agreed on!! I cannot wait!!!
Oh... yeah! There were many things that happened to-day~
1st. I skipped school... for debate =P
2nd. My bathroom's pipe burst... (can you imagine, I just spelled 'pipe' in BM!! i.e. 'paip' *rolls eyes*)
3rd. I wonder if it's possible to online in the wee hours of the morning i.e 6.30a.m. when I finished preparing stuff and am waiting for the bus which will come at 7 a.m.
4th. The Choral Speaking teacher is mad (as in, angry)... TnT I don't want her to be upset TnT
5th. I ate Mushroom Soup for lunch, with two slices of white bread. The taste was ALMOST like Pizza's Hut (a little salty, but is still good), the serving is the same, but the price? I bet you it's WAAAAAAAYYYYY cheaper. How much? RM1.90. Can you find a price like that? Oh, don't tell me they must have added water, blah blah blah... The thickness of the soup is the same, so is the colour, quality and quantity. Mmmm.... delicious...
6th. Tomorrow there's the Bio, Chem, and Modern Maths test... and I'm blogging. LOL. When will I learn not to use the same tactics I used for PMR? When I fail, maybe... CHOI! CHOI! *knocks on wood* LOL
7th. 7th Heaven -nothing here, it's just for fun XD-
8th. "*gasps* 8th?! What can you have for 8th?! There's nothing on 7th, and yet you want to post the 8th point?!" you say. Oh, yes. That's true. Please be reminded, this is MY blog, and... I want fatt fatt too. Thank you, sit down please [appreciating your Point Of Information (POI)... or I must have watched too many Parlimentary-Style Debate on youtube -.-] My mum asked me yesterday...
Mum : What do you want to be when you grow up?
Me : !!! 'I don't know'
Mum : If that's the case, how can you have set your goals?
Me : I... don't want to set up a goal. I have not exactly thought about it.
Mum : Then... how can you do your best without one (goal)? Getting 10 A1s and not having a goal is wrong.
Me : Yeah, but... I'm afraid to set up goals... What if I worked so hard and suddenly, half-way, I decided I don't want to achieve that goal? I would have wasted my time.
Mum : There's nothing wrong with quiting half-way and setting up a new one. The point is, you must have a goal to keep moving forward in life.
-Here, my brain works. I thought about what she said, and I realized that the goal when I was in Form 3 was to do my best to enter Science Stream because I did not want to go to the Arts Stream, or 'Economics Stream' for fear of not studying well. And, voila! I entered 4A (pure science). I toyed with the idea... So far, the only other thing that caught my interest was, religion, books, Internet and Neopets. I would NEVER be an ahlete. So... is it possible to enter HTML Stream? I've liked editing those stuff... I wanna learn... RAWR!!-
Me : Can I learn HTML? You know, those stuff to edit the webpages in the internet and stuff (see how I talk like. Totally like a dude BD)
Mum : Yup. Enter Computer Science.
^^ so, here's how it went. Now I want to be a graphics designer; that's my goal. At least, to edit webpages. And get paid doing so XD
1st goal : edit this blog...
No comments:
Post a Comment