Monday, March 9, 2009

So Yesterday (again... arghhhh!!!)

*haiz*
When will I stop blogging about yesterdays?! *Groans* It's getting pretty boring trying to remember the past -.-

I told myself to get up at 6 am to do the History Notes I've been raving about recently... telling myself that I've got to get it done... get it done... get it done...
Guess what? Got up at 7.30am instead... and was late (like 20 minutes to church) AGAIN!!! *grr* I try and try... but I end up late -.-

Went to Sunday School, then the restaurant, the usual... blah, blah,blah...
The good thing was I managed to go to IOI Mall and witness the changes they had there <3...
The bad things were;

1. there was no Internet in the restaurant (yay for S.L.O.W.M.Y.X) so, no updating the blog e_e

2. The bookstore at IOI (Popular, duh!) does NOT have the reference books that I need in order to finish the Bio and Chem question!! $h1T!!!

3. I 'conveniently' forgot to get a 510 Casio Calculator on my way out of the bookstore!!

4. I did NOT touch my History notes until I got back home from the restaurant and bathed... which means, I started doing at around 11.30pm and stopped until... somewhere around 12.20am. -.-

5. There was no Bolt movie! I have yet to watch it and... to summarize it, there was no cineplex operating last night (my parent's room, or the hall downstairs where we used to watch late-night movies together)

Yes. That's practically what had happened yesterday.
The End.

No comments: