Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stomach Pain!!

Oh yeah. That's what happened to me two days ago.
What?! Two days ago? You are blogging about an event that happened two freaking days ago? You are so BACKWARDS, DUDE!! BD

Tell you what, I promised I would blog about this event, and I don't want to break my promise (even though I'm kinda slow for this). Yes.
Two days ago, I went to BKC (Bible Knowledge Class, if you haven't known yet)
We learnt the Scripture, but before that, the Teacher had her former Form 5 student (who scored an A2 for BK in SPM) to come and give us a little... well... tips and stuff.

He talked about lots of things. We must have interest in Bible Knowledge if we wanna do well. We must also be prayerful and not do last minute cramming (for those who can't take it). Then we went on about Chapter 8. The Chapter of trials and FAITH.


Yes. They are in capital letters. FAITH. 100% FAITH. 0% DOUBT.

So it happened that night that I felt a stomachache arising fast in my... stomach. It did not go away. Not that painful at first, but when the class was over and Dad came to pick me up... it gradually made itself known. When we went to the Mamak's for supper (mine was supper, Dad was dinner) it suddenly hit me with full force that I cannot do anything but squirm in my seat and try my best to make it go away.
Poor Dad. He had to finish up my thosai because I could not eat :(

On the walk out, I could only take baby steps. The last time I had stomachache that bad was the time I hit puberty. Man, that pain was a killer those days =X

I went in the car and waited to go home. Dad was telling me about gastric and not eating my dinner on time. This of course, is not true. I did not have gastric and, I had eaten my dinner on time because I had to go to BKC.

I entered my house, quickly changed my clothes and entered my bed. It was too painful to even sort my blanket! I rolled to one side and prayed (because I remembered the woman with the severe bleeding). Placed all my trust to the Lord and told him that the pain is in His Hands. I asked him to heal me as He liked. And... I had not moved my mouth... I just sent my thoughts to Him.

Before I could finish the middle of my sentence, I felt a huge part of the pain receded. At that moment, my Dad came in the room with some pills and a glass of water. I could get up and walk! Even though it still hurt, it was bearable, unlike before I said the prayer...

It's a miracle... and I don't think I deserve a miracle at all...

T.T God is Good...

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HEALING ME.

No comments: