I got up at... 6.45 today -.-
It's late, really. I planned to get up at 6 a.m. to do my History, but well...
So, I bathe and started on it in my bed ^^
Something I haven't done before ever since I got my double-decker bed :)
After completing Perluasan Kuasa, I realized that it's been an hour, so I got off, pushed my homework one side and pushed the start button on my computer... And I decided to online!! YAY~~!!!
In Neopets, I got my beloved Kiirin7 back :D Kiirin, Kiirin, I've missed you~
Check her out by going to http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Kiirin7
I would upload her pic here, but I don't wanna go breaking The Neopet Team's rules and getting my account iced :(
And today is the day where... the Daily Dare is back!! Time to play games and send the scores to earn prizes (in Neopets) :D
Alright, then :D
I'll go off and play my games ^^
More later :D
No comments:
Post a Comment