Monday, November 14, 2011

Of Getting Blamed :(

Wow, I don't know what to say.

It's kind of upsetting, being blamed but not sure if and should I take the blame for it.

I know it's a rat race and all that,
but I can't say that it was entirely my fault.

There were so many parties, yet...
*sigh*

What I'm talking about,
is the very first group presentation that occured, less than 4 hours ago.

The lecturer gave us all 2 weeks to come up with the presentation.
I had 7 people in my group, including me.
I know, not everyone could follow my pace...
even though I'm not even the leader.
Most of us started 2 weeks ago.
And with some of us lagging,
we only managed to put everything together TODAY.

It's GROUPWORK.
Everyone is expected to contribute... yet...

The thing is, I wouldn't have minded if we were the first group to present.
We were the last.

And we took (I believe) 30 minutes to finish our presentation.
Unfortunately, right after us, the lecturer closed the time,
and 3 more groups didn't have a chance to present their stuff.
(All groups were supposed to present for 15 minutes max)

The thing is, with the amount of time that we took up,
I supposed one more group COULD HAVE presented.
But you know what?

We also couldn't be blamed, cause the first 20 minutes was a stagnant
period of time waiting to be filled... but nobody went up to present.

I wanted that slot, but one of us had to go back home to
get their computer for their missing file slide.
And we couldn't just present with one missing member =_=;

Ahhh... it's such a headache.

I feel really bad, cause the ones who didn't get to present
lost 10% of their marks.
Was it my fault? I think so.
But! BUT! BUT!! It wasn't entirely my fault.

And I do still feel guilty about them.
It's like, I'm directly responsible for that :(

So... *sigh*

Things would've been better
IF everyone got their act together and not at the last minute realized that the file wasn't sent.
IF everyone of my group were able to present the first time,
IF the other group just went ahead and presented their stuff.

It does suck when your body parts aren't coordinated.
The best thing was... I'm still here.
*sigh*

That's it, all I have to say.
I'll talk about the more enlightening parts next time.
When I'm not feeling so bad D:

No comments: