Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What I Did Last Week, Sunday...

I came back late on Saturday because of my Grand-Auntie's 1st Death Aniversary.

My family stayed there until 1am, talking to my Grand-Uncle.
When it was time to leave, we bade him good night.

Apparently, receive an SMS from chele that time.
But I couldn't call her, cause I was at someone else's house...
and I'm the kind of person who would talk for long hours...
so the house phone was definitely needed :/

Anyways, I received an early morning call from chele at 8am, I think.

And then she told me that there's this theStar Online Carnival or something...



[This, was what she meant lol]
and she's going with Phyllis. So she asked me whether I wanted to come along.

And I did XD
But hor, I didn't know that we were going to take the train :x
Until the very last minute when Phyllis's Mum drove us to Petaling Jaya Sri Petaling station :o
Opps XD

Anyways...
we took the train from Petaling Jaya Sri Petaling to Masjid Jamek and then
interchanged to Kelana Jaya :o

While on the train...



Yup :D

So contrast, right?
Blue, pink and white x.x
I just came back from Mass, ate my curry and left :x

Anyways, on the train, we caught up on our college stories and
some other *ahem ahem* recollections XD

After we interchanged the train station Phyllis and I were talking while standing
and chele went to sit at the far end of the train.

Hear this:
After a while, the train wasn't so packed anymore,
and I looked for chele. When I spotted her, I looked closely at the Aunty sitting beside her.

I thought that the aunty looked seriously familiar :o
So I went closer to see... and it turned out, it was Aunty Barbara!! XD XD
What a coincidence! :D

We caught up a bit and then she (with her whole family), gave us a ride to Tropicana Mall :D
Thank God, and I seriously think that she was sent by God o.o

Because she too was heading to Kelana Jaya at that particular train, in that particular carriage
and better yet, chele actually sat next to her without knowing who she was! XD XD

Anyways, we didn't go to the carnival just yet, we actually went round the Mall until
we ended up in the car park looking for bread :/

Yes, it's true o_o;;

Anyways, when we finished looking for bread, we went to the Carnival.
I was a 'lil bit curious, since it was an online carnival.
Wonder what they would have there? :O

First thing that caught my eye:



Oh yeah. Eating. My favourite activity.
[As long as it's not ALL green]

*sorry, I don't have a pic of the little square thing that I ate.
I think the favour comes mostly from the red sauce.
At first I thought it was beef... but it can't be beef, so I suppose it has to be chicken :/

Anyways!
The second thing that caught my attention was the stage...
where this Wushu guy was dancing with the light saber :o
Okay, he wasn't really "dancing", but he did some fighting moves with the saber...
*no pic of him, sorry. I only remembered that his clothes were purple in colour XD

The third thing!



A girl was dancing to the middle computer, and chele was soooo sooo soooooooooooo
excited to dance there XD

And she wanted the three of us to dance there :x
Until the lady told us that it was actually a competiton,
one racing, one dancing, and another first shooter game.

Contestants were to obtain the highest possible score with the three games combined
and then they will win a prize. lol.

But we didn't enter the competition rofl. Too bad D:
Then a lady came and told us that we three could dance if we wanted to...

There was another booth designed for that.
chele's face lit up XD
So off we went to look for the said booth.
*at first we got lost, cause it wasn't like what we expected

It turns out, two little kids were playing it.
(No, they weren't dancing. They were playing sports.)




Pretty soon, all Xboxes are going to become control-less.

Anyways, when the two kids finished, we were up next.


And chele boldly chose everything XD XD XD

Phyllis was a lil' bit shy, so I went up against chele XD
As her oppenent XD

Here's the video(s):


Woo! Go go go chele! XD
But I can totally beat that :x

My turn!!


MUAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!
I pwned chele!!
rofl.

But no, seriously.
I really won that Dance Off XD
200k points :x
Ok, I shalt stop gloating now XD XD XD

After that, we went off elsewhere and got Twilight Breaking Dawn merchandise.
I was the last, I didn't really thought I wanted the merchandise
(it'll rot here unappreciately, actually)

But my two friends so enthusiactedly helped me to answer the questions
that I just went ahead and got them.

Here's what I got:


Limited Edition Laptop Skin




5 Coasters

Life-Size Movie Poster
*Yes, no pic for that.
I don't wanna roll then unroll the movie poster cause I'm scared I'll injure it somehow.
Cause I really really really want to get it off my hands!

Better yet, get the whole set.
I'll give you a good price for them all!
(Collector's item)



So here's the price:
Laptop SkinRM 29 RM 17
(customable; with instruction inside)


Coasters (5 pieces)
Each: RM  3 RM 2
Whole Bunch: RM 15 RM 8


Movie Poster: RM 15 RM 7
(Life-Size)

*Note: Shipping is excluded from these prices if you're not from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia area.
I'm seriously wanting to sell these quick because you are more worthy of having it (Twi-fans) compared to me.
It was the spur of the moment and now I got these o.o;;
I really really really DON'T want these.
Prices are negotiable... since I know there are A LOT of you Twifans :P

PS. I would be in stock of these until I update my blog again,
there will be a column showing what I'm selling.
also, if there's multiple orders (each times 3, except the poster), then I can sell them :x
My friends also want to sell them ;)


We ended up walking the whole round of the Carnival again
(since it was that small XD)
and then asked an Assasin to take a picture with us.




yeah, it's blur.
coz someone took it for us, I think :/

*I knew that blue guy was an assasin since a friend of mine played a game in college
after the convention and another friend told me that it was an assasin.

After that, what we did next... was... *sweat*!!!

I'll let you take a look, and the comment is totally yours x.x




Trying a cool pose XD


Chele is super obessed with Taylor rofl XD
Do I hear my sis screaming in the background? :o


Now she wants to be eaten by the werewolves -____-;;
Someone call Spot! Spoooooottt!!


rofl!!
The new Vampire-human couple.
The only thing missing the jealous werewolf.
Which I would've gone and posed if I weren't holding the camera HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Shring some Ed-Bella lurve XD

After all that posing for 5 mins or more,
we went off to take a photo behind a booth :x


Nice right?!
Harmony XD


The light sabers lol

After that, we all went round the mall for a while (take, maybe 25-40 minutes?)
to explooooooreeeeeeee...

But there isn't much there :/
The only things I remembered was a large bookshop,
Tutti Frutti (coz we bought a cup there),
and the Wedding Photos shop (which was closed).

Uh, we went back using the shuttle bus,
which drop off point took us a while to look for =.=

People kept saying "7 Eleven",
but from within the building, we couldn't see one 7 Eleven shop =.=

In the end, we went through this really small opening at Exit G
and saw the bus there XD
haha, thankfully, it hasn't left us yet XP

After that, we actually cam-happied a while more in the train...
but hah, I don't have the pics.

chele's lappie was sent to be repaired since the speakers broke down or something :/

Eitherway... yea.
Mum came and picked us up from the Petaling Jaya station,
and then sent all of us home :D

I now know where chele's house is after she moved!
Don't be surprised when I come round visiting your house after I drive pro pro pro liao,
understand, chele?! XD XD

I look forward to it!! :D

PS: Thank you for inviting me.
I know I was really really really late, but I couldn't resist the mutton curry D:
Sorrryyy!! :x

PPS: For extra plus pics and more details of what happened at theStar Online Carnival,
do check out Phyll's blog! :D
@ silverthorne09.blogspot.com
*it's also where I took most of the photos from :D

No comments: