Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hello November



You know, I just realized that I hadn't done a November post yet.
Funny, eh?

It's already the 10th November.
Tomorrow, it's going to be the 11/11/11.
People say it's a special date... maybe it is.

Since I'm going to do what I love to do tomorrow...
which is... baking!!

[Oh my gosh... How I long for my very own homemade cream puff,
sitting here in my college's syndicate room! ;'(]

Okay, I don't know what I'm going to bake or how I'm going to bake.
All I know is... I'm going to bake! :D

It should be a little cake, because I don't have much butter.
And I don't like the hassle of getting the ingredients :/

BUT BUT BUT!
Ever since the first lesson in college, I said something I really shouldn't have.
SH*T.

That was... "I love baking..."
Cause ever since then, all my college-mates have been looking forward to something to eat :x
Like a cake or something. Oh man.

*Okay, I know it's a joke.
But joke with me a few times about this and
I'll honestly actually bake something and bring it over o_o

Maybe this?? :o



Of course, I'll do that when there's enough ingredients! :D

Right now, I wanna do some little thing for my besties
Not sure if this will work out.
Hopefully.

I believe I should start making some money out of my [baking] skills 8D
At least I can earn some extra income, yes? ;)

hm... there is a lot of thoughts to think about...



Oh, PS.
(I know this is going to give me trouble, but I'll say it anyways :P)
That first chicken picture?
Oh yeah, I made everything there.
Except for the salad and tomato :P
Including the yellow mush thing.
It's actually potato salad :D

No comments: