So I'll now report to you what happened last weekend.
It was an awesome one of back-to-back baking and outings :DFirst up, I told you that I'll bake, right?
And I kept my promise.
Even though I only had like...
80g of butter AND
absolutely NO blocks of cooking chocolates XD
Thank goodness there was still an abundance of other stuff :D
*Of course, those other stuff was the main reason why I was baking anyway
in the first place x.x haha
And heeeeeeeeeeeeere's the result!!
*Truth was, I wanted to 'celebrate' my besties' and my birthday for 2011.
The cake turned out awesome for Saturday!
But it was the wrong Saturday :(
SR was having a morning project, so we met up at the Mall instead XD
Cake Piccccc!! :D
*oh before that, guess what this is! :D
Dum dum dum!!
Meringueeees! :D
Pronounced MUH-RANGS. haha XD
They were my deco on my otherwise "mudcake" :D
AWESOMENESS!!
(though small hehe)
Oh, I'd love to liken that shiny dark brown chocolate to chocolate sauce...
but that is not the case.
It's just... Chocolate ganache made with REAL eating chocolate yummeh!!
The space is for cream writing :D
*planned to be made by real chocolate cream with minimum whipping cream :D
That's the difference of store-bought and home-made :P
It LOOKED DAMN AWESOME!
Oh, yes. With a DAMN :D
3D-themed mushroom :o
Sadly, I didn't have any food colouring,
else I would've painted a little for the mushroom :x
*but then you'd get scared too :/
Close-up pic of my favourite SNOWMAN!!
Oh my, he's just basking in Coolness and awesomeness XD XD
♥♥♥♥♥ Him lotsss!!
So, it was closer to Halloween than Christmas...
But meh! :D
Why not make some lil' devils too? :x
That's what I did, but Mum didn't receive it too well.
So in Dad's mouth it went XD XD
Another shot of the Chrirstmas Chocolate Mud Cake! :D
All these shots were taken on Saturday morning.
Cause after that, I was to go out on an outing with my besties♥!!
[As mentioned earlier, SR had a morning appointment with her college,
so chele and I WALKED.]
And finally inpromptu-ly stopped in the middle of Marrakash for a photo session XD
It happened to cross our minds about pictures while walking there, so... XD
Yes, that's how spontaneous we were :D
The best pic that I have :D
*sorry SR. I don't have a pic of we three.
*sorry SR. I don't have a pic of we three.
Yet again D:
Anyways, we two walk walk walk and
then chose clothes to change into later when SR comes XD
Then we decided we were hungry,
so we went off to eat something.
chele, being the Laksa lover, wanted to eat Laksa XD
And I, suddenly had the urge to eat Tenppayaki o.o
Of course the Laksa lover didn't want to eat Tenppayaki...
But the Tenppayaki didn't mind eating Laksa.
So after walking around the Mall, trying to locate the shops,
we finally found our second-last resort XD
Ah Cheng Laksa, in Asian Av.
Here is what I got:

Yesh, people. It was a set.
Curry Laksa and Longan :o
You know how much it was?
RM8.60
(I think)
Quite okay also :o
I suppose it's because their renting space is seriously small,
so they can afford a cheaper price compared to the other shops.
(including the Tenppayaki rofl)
After SR came, we talked and walked and tried on some clothes and then parted.
It was great to have met up with my besties again :D
And we all made a solemn oath to not have bfs again.
In college XD XD XD
*okay, not true.
We just agreed amongst ourselves that we wouldn't get any bfs in college :x
So, heads up white! No bfs for you! >:(
ahahahahahahhahhaha!!
Anyways, when I got back
(Thanks chele's mum! :D)
Guess what happened? :(
errr... yeah.Anyways, we two walk walk walk and
then chose clothes to change into later when SR comes XD
Then we decided we were hungry,
so we went off to eat something.
chele, being the Laksa lover, wanted to eat Laksa XD
And I, suddenly had the urge to eat Tenppayaki o.o
Of course the Laksa lover didn't want to eat Tenppayaki...
But the Tenppayaki didn't mind eating Laksa.
So after walking around the Mall, trying to locate the shops,
we finally found our second-last resort XD
Ah Cheng Laksa, in Asian Av.
Here is what I got:
Yesh, people. It was a set.
Curry Laksa and Longan :o
You know how much it was?
RM8.60
(I think)
Quite okay also :o
I suppose it's because their renting space is seriously small,
so they can afford a cheaper price compared to the other shops.
(including the Tenppayaki rofl)
After SR came, we talked and walked and tried on some clothes and then parted.
It was great to have met up with my besties again :D
And we all made a solemn oath to not have bfs again.
In college XD XD XD
*okay, not true.
We just agreed amongst ourselves that we wouldn't get any bfs in college :x
So, heads up white! No bfs for you! >:(
ahahahahahahhahhaha!!
Anyways, when I got back
(Thanks chele's mum! :D)
Guess what happened? :(
Looks like
Christmas Chocolate Mud Cake D:
My family members could not resist just watching it from the fridge XD
ahahha!!
Like I said, I ♥♥♥ this guy! :D
I think he's sooooo coooooooooooooooool! :D
Also, I got a pleasant surprise from ezine articles too that day! :D
They emailed me my gifts :D XD
♥ them!!
On Sunday, we had Sakae Sushi for lunch.
But I didn't really enjoy it :/
Next time, when I don't worry too much about money
(or in an all-you-can-eat-sushi)
I'll stuff myself maxxxx :D
*uhm, yes, that's how I "enjoy" my sushi XD
So I didn't enjoy when I wasn't stuffing myself and looking at the price instead :(
Something hotate! :D
Yup, the scallop is at the bottom.
Heaven knows what's on top... ah, whatev.
Just eat it! :D
Yummeh :D
Well, needless to say, the cake didn't last long...
But at least now I have some ideas on my Christmas cake! :o
I know what I'm going to bake now XD
No comments:
Post a Comment