This is becoming a habit.
Looks like I'm going to start baking on Fridays, every 3pm. lol
Anyways, I was looking for something different today.
So while looking for a vanilla cake recipe, (or something like that),
I ended up with my Christmas Chocolate Mud Cake sketch:
I just wonder if I'd have enough space on the cake for this simple deco XD
I certainly hope so! :x
So anyways, I found the recipe and went to work on it.
But instead of vanilla, I made just a simple fluffy butter cake :D
Have you ever seen such golden cake before?
*no, I did NOT add any colouring rofl!
It looked ultimately awesome, I tell you.
Cause the outside of the cake was actually brown, so when I cut it,
I was so surprised that there was this golden colour inside XD
Plain awesomeness, I tell ya :D
Cake #2:
Actually, it was the same with the cake last week.
The only thing was, I used a different chocolate bar for the frosting.
Last week's bar was dark chocolate.
This week is milk chocolate.
The result: the frosting was kinda sweet (I didn't add any sugar!)
but it sorta matched the dark denseness of the cake.
(oh yesh, guess who couldn't wait for the frosting to sit? :P
- Answer: My Mum XD Yeah, not me rofl.)
I suppose if you wanted a nice balance between sweet and dark chocolate,
this is the combination to go.
If you wanted just dark all the way, then dark chocolate frosting is the best choice.
It all boils down to one's general preference :)
Closing pic!
Yeah, I should've used the Meringues to see if the design can fit :/
Well, I still have the cool snowman, so when the whole thing sits,
I can measure it :D
Now all I have to worry about is my homework!
... and more collegemates asking about the cake I'm supposed to bring for everyone :x
No comments:
Post a Comment