Okay, it's fine if you guys say that I'm over-obessing with Kat-tun.
But I don't care :D :D
The first video I showed you of Ultimate Wheels was a remixed version on Youtube;
I would have liked to show you the real music vid, but I couldn't find it...
So here it is! :D
*It doesn't only show the real vid, but also the lyrics and its translation, woo hoo!! :D
Ultimate Wheels [english subs + romaji] from JKLover501 on Vimeo.
BTW; it's password protected for obvious reasons :P
Password: superstar
copy paste if you must :D
Credits & thanks to JKLover501 for the video; wootsss!! :D :D
btw, if you like Korean/Japanese music [esp boy/girl bands],
you should totally check her blog out! XD
Maybe you'll find something you like :o
Anyways, after watching this video, I realized that Junno didn't only do a double backflip,
but also a cartwheel with one hand.
ONE HAND! ♥♥♥
Tell me when I'm going to stop loving his awesome acrobatic abilities! :D
Oh wait. Nevurrrr!! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment