lol XD
I can't believe that I'm going to post this... but I am XD
yeah, here ya go, the stuff that I was up to last week XD XD
So I was playing this game called Ichumon;
which is like Neopets, only better.
Because it has a small community and people help you when they can
(though some of them really has a wicked sense of humour -.-)
And no, the games aren't really like Neopet's..
and over there, you battle, do quests, make friends, chat...?
and get rich and own all the rares 8D
okay, if you don't play petsites, you wouldn't really get what I'm talking about.
Anyways........
I was battling (in a party of three, which two other people)
and then it was decided (somehow) that we three draw something of the three of us XD*they were animalz, spacezombie and myself (whiteice, as usual :P)
(animalz is a short form, I just noticed she would be able to track me if I posted her full screen name XD)
So here's my drawing XD
cause that night I rushed and couldn't draw space properly.
You know me and my humanoid drawing weakness ;-;
Space herself gave that idea o.o
but okay, here's the real pic kays D:
btw, I'm an ice cube; cause people there refer me as "ice" XD
kinda cool 8D
*please ignore this post, I've gone crazy and posted this here when I shouldn't*
;-;
teeleeede~
PS, this isn't an introduction. =/
I'll do one tonight, after I make some screen shots lol XD
No comments:
Post a Comment