So... for some reason, I decided to go do some good ol'
Particularly by two besties,
Michele♥ and She-Reen♥I know Michele had already updated her blog, but since she had commented on my chatbox,
I thought she had updated her blog... with something new.
*I'm being a sad panda cause she didn't* :(
So, because of my extra time... I decided to go check if She-Reen had updated hers.
(it has been almost a month that I didn't check back)
lo and behold! Look what I found!! :D

This dates somewhere a few days ago!!
She has *quite* a few interesting posts line up :o
Wow.
Hey, SR; big girl ady horrrrr!
Coming back home at 1 am XD
Did you start college ady? :D
Another thing: where's the beloved chatbox?? ;-;
At least have a comment's section if no chatbox :P
That's all I wanted to comment =/
By the way, welcome back to the blogging world!! :D :D
Teedeleehee~
No comments:
Post a Comment