So, yeah.
The title says it.
Today is the D-day for the SPM Result.
I can tell you... ugh.
Last night, at SR's, [wee early in the morn... 1 - 2 a.m., I think?]
the three of us sat down at her big kitchen table,
eating super light supper and drinking [ahbutthen?] plain water.
We were discussing our feelings, hopes, dreams, experiences and our expectations for today's result.
Needless to say, we were all...
"*sigh* dun wanna think about it liao..."
"scared can't get straight As liao..."
"sure won't get straight As liao..."
=.=;;
So, we talked about SR's stories in NS;
chele's dislikes about the pressure-fying people pressure-fying her life,
and I... just listen. and laugh.
[lol, sorry Allan. Didn't realize how loud my laugh was x.x]
Then chele said that it was no use regretting, and asked us [honestly] when we got our results and weren't happy with them, and if we were able to turn back time, would we have gone back to work harder?
For me...
Honestly, no.
I know I wouldn't.
I couldn't.
I'm not that discplined enough for that.
In fact, I would have done the exact same thing I did last year anyways.
There would be no difference whether or not I re-wound the clock.
So I just had to accept whatever results that the Lord gave to me.
Fast-forwarding after that,
we were sitting in the hall for about... 1 hour, waiting for the teacher to announce our result.
Here's some pictures to go with this... segment xD
Teacher Faridah becoming the MC for the Results Announcing Ceremony
The headmaster, En. Hj Khany giving his headmaster's speech.
lol, he was so happy with us, saying that our batch have improved by 10% compared to 2005
compare our batch to last year, we improved by 2%
lol.
89.2% on average passed... lol
I tell you...
it was damn nerve-wrecking wei!
When they announced that there were 17 top excellent students, we were like...
*cricket cue*
Then, starting from 17, we went right up to number 1.
Wow. Lol!!
It was super surprising, jaw-dropping, and a lot of drama-filled moments! x.x
Yeah, I know. WAHLAO.
The people you didn't expect to score, scored.
The people who you expected to score... also scored la! But maybe not as high...
Well, I've been away from school for a long time, and I was thinking...
"Hm... yeah... okay..."
without even realizing who was supposed to score and who... wasn't expected to score.
Ah well.
If you're wondering why I wasn't as nervous, I will tell you;
it's because I had already been told my result.
About how many As I had.
But not where I was in that placing.
I tell you ah...
I was telling Mum on having the 10As thing.
I told her... "I'm only confident in getting 5As on 5 subjects...
BI, Moral, Add Maths, Maths, and BK."
Turns out, yeah, I predicted correctly the subjects that I would score...
except BK. D:
And for the rest, which I said, I don't think I could perform, God allowed me to do well.
Thank you, God.
So, what did I get?
At first I was like...
*jaw drop*
*heart beats*
*excitement... no more*
Happy? I didn't want to be too happy.
Sad? How to be sad when you already know your result?
But I was unhappy with one thing, though.
"WHY MY BK RESULT IS A, NOT A+?!" D:
... actually, when I thought about it, I kind of felt VERY dissappointed.
I kept thinking, "What went wrong?"
Where did I go wrong? T^T
I dunno. God probably didn't want to give me A+ for a good reason.
This results was in His Hands, in the first place.
Lord, help me to accept your will.Help me to understand; help me to stop myself from questioning you, o Lord.Help me to be humble this way. I need You, Lord.Please grant me this grace. Thank you, Lord.Your Will be done.
Amen.
So, besides that, I went to collect the testimonials [I think]
and then got my school's magazine :)
Nice right? :)
Credits to Blake for the cover, lol...
In fact, I also took back with me, my set of Scholastic Books!
There were 7 of mine...
[2 belonged to my sister]
AWESOME!!
Wait, what?
There's only 6 books up there?
Yeah, that's because...
"Coffeehouse Angel" is missing D:
What de?
RM15.00 worth is missing?!
Oh noez!!
I'll return the receipt and ask Teacher what to do tomorrow D:
I called so many people, and told them.
Many also called me, and asked me.
Their reactions?
-.-;;
Yeah. That's the reactions of the people who wanted to know my result.
Of course, there are so many more people who asked, and were told; but I have no time to fit them all here, I have to go bathe.
Going to eat out today. o.o
Okays, gotta go! Ciao!
P.S. Thank you, Uncle Tan for belanja-ing drink and breakfast for me today. :)
[EDITED]
There was a dinner sort of gathering that Diviya, Angeline and Fiona [sorry if I had missed out on your name, if you had planned it too...] had organized, and I was invited [thanks, guys ;D]
Sorry I couldn't go.
I didn't feel right...
Ditching my parents right after the sleepover D:
Plus they were super excited about my result [praise be to God!!]
So... You asked what was the celebration, right?
Here it is;
The menu x)
Okay, I didn't snap photos of the food after that, sorry no mouth-watering dishes for you to see.
The food was excellent, though :)
Was super-full after that.
Sorry Lord.
I broke my fast at dinner today. Again D:
Many also called me, and asked me.
Their reactions?
Mum: *screams*... I'm so proud of you!! Congratulations!
*tells the whole world*
Dad : Yeah? Congratulations! :)
Sis : Ah, yeah? Okay, bye.
Aunty Corinne: Eh congratulations, wei!
See, I told you right, the History for the whole Malaysia K.O ady!
BK Teacher: Congratulations! Haha, it's okay.
You've come a long way. It's okay, you did your best!
Neighbour-next-door: Oh, straight As? Oh, 5 A+ ah?
My nephew ah, he also straight A student. Yeah, he got 11 A+!
-.-;;
Yeah. That's the reactions of the people who wanted to know my result.
Of course, there are so many more people who asked, and were told; but I have no time to fit them all here, I have to go bathe.
Going to eat out today. o.o
Okays, gotta go! Ciao!
P.S. Thank you, Uncle Tan for belanja-ing drink and breakfast for me today. :)
[EDITED]
There was a dinner sort of gathering that Diviya, Angeline and Fiona [sorry if I had missed out on your name, if you had planned it too...] had organized, and I was invited [thanks, guys ;D]
Sorry I couldn't go.
I didn't feel right...
Ditching my parents right after the sleepover D:
Plus they were super excited about my result [praise be to God!!]
So... You asked what was the celebration, right?
Here it is;
Okay, I didn't snap photos of the food after that, sorry no mouth-watering dishes for you to see.
The food was excellent, though :)
Was super-full after that.
Sorry Lord.
I broke my fast at dinner today. Again D:
No comments:
Post a Comment