Monday, March 7, 2011

ALL-IN-ONE Post

Hey all!!
I know, it's been like...

A looooooong time.
And as you know, I'm ALWAYS late.

Things that are out of season, I blog.

What to do? I'm too busy.
[This doesn't mean I'm not busy now! ;x]

Anyways, it's never too late, as people say.
*Sorry for not feeding/watering/loving/reviving you blog D:*


[14th January]
So... HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

 Went to Sunway...
It was almost Chinese New Year :)


Actually, it's meant as an early[/late?] celebration of my sis's 14th B-Day.
Hehehe~ 
Getting bigger by the year, owh~

 Had a Shogun Buffet for lunch :9
Loved the *ENOKI TEMPURA*
and *CHOCOLATE/TIRAMISU CAKE*!

 Call 'em if you want 'em!

BTW that time, senior citizens had 50% Discount!
After Dad paid, they gave him a 50% voucher, ending in a month's time or so.
I told him to go have lunch/dinner there again by himself...

He could have one FREE buffet meal!! O.O

 Nice, eh?
Didn't really know that Shogun existed in Sunway, until I ate there xD


Somewhere along the way, I went for the driving test [undang].
Here's the place, in Subang...
I wrote the address, but I threw the paper away D:
Sorry xD


I passed 44/50 *phew*
3 more wrong and KO x.x
Michele was super !!
47/50 WAHLAO !! 0.0
She's not human, summore 11.15 p.m. late night cramming...
though she didn't read before x.x
She's...
DEFINITELY NOT HUMAN  
xD

[Don't take this to heart, ah, chele =x]
[You're just a wonder super woman]


[5th Feb 2011]
Okay, now for real...
Happy Chinese New Year! 

Had this Yee Sang for dinner after going to SR's house :P

 Damn nice de!
Super.
Ate until full :9

Actually, we also had a Salad Bowl.
[Like, super huge!]
Eat until cannot eat anymore xD

But lovely is the word!

[N/A]
Also, there's a new restaurant in BK2.
Guess who?!

 This restaurant is an extension of Mum's favourite Yong Tau Fu shop.

So guess who's SUPER happy about this?

Haha! In fact, she was pretty pissed when Dad took sis and I to eat there 
when she went to Singapore for a holiday! LOL


[26th & 27th of February]
AH! Then, pretty recently,
I went to attend a jam-packed seminar.
Still remember this post?


Yeah.
Looky here:

 Me + Uncle Patric :P
Super tall tall de!! x.x
And I was wearing my [lol! not heels xD] jogging shoes xD

 This is what the stage looks like xD

Me + Uncle Ewen

Now I'm currently studying under them.
Feels like college from home ;x
I'll let you know if I get any results ;x


[1st of March]
Erm... recently, we celebrated Dad's 62nd B-day.
Actually, his B-Day was on the 28th Feb, but he came back late, so...
yeah. 

By then, the cake was 2 days old liao.
Still tasty though :9

 WAH...
Double Icing xD
Yeah, the Secret Recipe in Wisma MCA in KL there
had placed their pillar at a very weird place.

I was looking at the cake, then hit my backside on it =.=
I thought I hit a human, see see it was a grey, solid, metal pillar.
Right in front of the cashier summore.

What de -.-;;

 Sis playing "Happy Birthday"
Lol.
She's real good with the guitar now :)

[2nd March]
Then, the next day
I went to the Beastly Premiere in Cathay Complex in e Curve.


 lol!
Went there at 6 p.m.
The ticket counter opened at 8.30 p.m.
People started to Queue at 8 p.m.
I waited while eating ice cream and working.
[In e Curve, but not FOR e Curve xP]
Anyways!!

 *JANG!!*
2 tickets :)
Sis and I went for  
Beastly

Mum and Dad went for
I Am Number Four.

 
 Me grinning from ear to ear...
Sorry, that banner was totally not! Nunffang supported.
I wonder why Mum wanted me to pose there =.=;

To tell you the truth, 
Beastly was great, but it lacked somethings.

1) Superb Dialogue
2) A good pace [It was too fast... 1 1/2 hours show! yet too fast!]
3) Creepy villains [who want to kill the girl...]
4) Suspense

SPOLIER ALERT!!
Heck, I'd like a climax where the villain [the drug addict]
actually managed to get his hands on the girl,
and a fight ensued between the Beast and the Villain...
the Villain loses, but the Beastly nears death, and the girl tells him,
"I love you!"

Then he becomes Kyle again.
Awhhh... sweet sweet!!
Okay, this is MY opinion, and you don't have to remind me that this is not a Disney movie, fine.
It started too fast [almost zero commercials] and ended too fast.

hm...?
I Am Number Four?
My parents said it was great.
I don't want SPOILERS though, so I won't tell you either :P
Let me go see the movie first!! xD

And, a much much much much more recent activity!!
*phew*
There's a lot of these, right? xD


[4th March!]
I baked these one-bite Cream Puffs!
[Was too stressed waiting for my mentor's reply xD]

 Don't they look deli?

This was what they were before looking like that:

Yup!
These were spooned.
Some were piped. :)
Baking terms, it's okay if you don't know them :P

Rising in the oven!
The first, second time you make them, you feel a wonderful rush,
watching them rise like bread!!

xD xD
*loves the feeling*

And finally, they look like this.
Believe me when I say this.

Once they are cool enough to hold them, 
you'd be surprised by the weight.

 *haven't piped in the cream yet, though*
Well, it looks like this when it's done :9
Taste good!! :D :D

So, that's it for now!! :)
Next post, or somewhere in the future, I'll blog about KAT-TUN!!


*FAV* J-pop band!! 
[and they're soon to become the best boyband group that I love too xD]

No comments: