Thursday, March 17, 2011

Result Date?

Okay...

As title suggest, I'm wondering when the result dates for SPM are.

Do you guys know that there's a rumor going on...

One after another.
Some say...

"Oh, it's coming out on 28th February."

Well... 28th comes and goes...
No sign of results.

Then others say...

"What? It's on the 10th of March?!"

Well...
10th of March, comes and goes. 
No result o.o D: D:

After that, NS trainees come back...
And now, there's people saying...


"Spm's SPM's 2010 Result Date is coming out on the..

*hold your breath for this*








23rd of March 2011!!"

OMiGosh!!!

It's less than a week more!!
[Which this time, I totally believe it's true, okay?!]
*feigns anxiety*

Okay...
Not true =.=;;

I'm not all that anxious about it.
Not yet anyways.
o.o

Wait, if there's no gathering between the three of us...
this means that...
the cream puffs...

... are to be made on Tuesday!! xD xD
How many should I make then? o.o

NOW I'M ANXIOUS! D:

No comments: