Thursday, March 31, 2011

Another Baking Expedition! [Part II]

Oh yeah!

Another Baking Expedition [Part II]!!

So... these were made,
the day I was *supposed* to go to Malacca.
Can't say I didn't do anything productive, okays? :D

So, instead of boring you with words,
here are some pictures to make your mouth water!

Enjoy!! :D

LOL!
Yeah, this was what it looked like, before it rises :P

They were piped out using a piping bag xD

In the oven~

Rising? xD

When they've risen :P
I tell you, they look awesomely delicious!!

They're out!! xD 
:D

Completed!!

Yummy?
Yeah, it was a little darker than it should be o.O
BUT! It's NOT. burnt =D

One really nice macro shot o.o

They look awesome!! T_T

=)
lol!

*mouth-water*

KYAAAAAA~~~!!

Just looking at the photos, make me wanna make more !!!

*sigh*
Can't though D:

No more eggs and butter ;(
*note: yeah, they're all Cream Puffs :3
*note: yeah, I'm at a "Cream Puff" phase now. Love it when they rise in the oven.
I wonder what it'll be like... when I bake bread? o.o

No comments: