Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'd hug you -
even if you are covered in dung...

As mentioned yesterday, I wanted to go to school today to hand in my receipt.


I was planning on going to school right before school ends...
so that, it would be safer, 
the guards can't stop me...

and it's right on time for lunch :D

Guess what? -.-

I started out late [15 mins, like that]
cause I was talking to chele.

After that, I took a bag of water + receipt,
my phone and RM10 lunch money in the left pocket; 
the keys and something in the right pocket.
And unbrella. 
[The weather was freaking *I'm going to die of hot*]

As I left my house, I told my working parents that I was leaving to get this thing done.

So I started this journey. 
Asking God to take care of me as I was walking along... alone.

I crossed the main road [by myself] almost carelessly -.-;;
I went "BREENA!! WTHell IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"
[There wasn't anyone there so I was kinda talking to myself]

After that, I made it to the school... yada yada yada...
And the teacher-in-charge of my order wasn't there... -.-;

Turns out, the teacher-in-charge of my order went for a debate... thing.
Double =.=;;

I mean, why say to give it to you... today... 
if you aren't going to be in school today for the whole day?

But thank God, another teacher was there and offered help to me :)
So, after that, I commenced my journey home.

Just then, on the road, my Dad called.
He asked if I wanted a lift to school and back.
I told him, no. I was already on the way back.

After we hung up, I was already halfway from school to my house;
Before crossing the road, I felt a sudden urge to check on my RM10.

Okay... going through one pocket... my phone. ONLY.
Going through the other pocket... my key. ONLY.

WTHeck?! Where's my 10 bucks?!

Right then I realized, I must've lost it... when I answered my Dad's call.
I felt so angry; I just marched straight home, 
thinking that I should go get some more money for lunch.

But you know, when you've discovered that you've lost something important,
you get upset for a while and have no mood to eat anymore.
Particularly since that thing was so precious and valuable at the same time.

So I just got so angry, muttering to myself all the way home.

I was still grumbling in my heart for loosing that RM10.
Until I took my scapular out from my sweaty neck.

Thinking, "I don't wanna get my scapular all sticky and smelly cause of me."

When I actually felt a presence of a thought came to me and said:

"EVEN IF YOU ARE COVERED IN DUNG, I WILL READILY HUG YOU"

After that, I sighed.
And thanked God.
Because then, I actually realized how great and deep His Love was for me.
Would you hug your most loved and cherished person if that person was all sticky from dried sweat?
Yet, God was still willing, no, so ready to embrace me - even if I was totally disgusting outwardly.
You know, maybe I wasn't supposed to eat at the mamak in the first place.
Maybe if I did, I would've gotten into so much trouble/lost something so important 
that a mere RM10's value is too insignificant to compare with in the first place.

That's when, through the grace of God, 
I didn't really see loosing 10 bucks as a big thing anymore.

I see it as "I was never meant to go there in the first place... it wasn't His Will to do so."

It's funny how I was a totally different person right before being enlightened to God's Will.
I guess that it's true that Love can really change you...

And only a special kind of LOVE can change you immediately, 180 degrees.

It's only through God's Love and Grace.

No comments: