Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Morning Miracles

SHIT SHIT SHIT!!

I got up at 6.30 a.m. today T^T
Well, serves me right!
Who asked me to online until 1 a.m. this morning??

I wasn't even studying!!
There! A lesson for you to learn, whiteice!!
Better listen up!

D;
ihatethiskindofsessions,rawr

And today, HAH!
Rushed like mad. All the while I kept thinking;

"WHY THE SKY SO BRIGHT?!"
"NEED TO THROW RUBBISH!!'
"DIDN'T EVEN SAY PRAYER!!!"
"WHAT THE SHYT?!"
"WHAT IF I'M LATE TO SCHOOL?"
"IF I START THE EXAM LATE LEH?!"

But most of all;

"I DIDN'T STUDY!!! DIE DIE DIE!!!"

Strangely though, God was at work this mysterious day.

I didn't even ask for a miracle.
cause I knew, worst come to worse, I would just walk to school.
Yeah, it's not such a big deal, but setting out of the house at 6.55 a.m. WAS a big deal. If I missed the bus at... say... 6.45 a.m., at least I'd be reaching school just before the bell rings.

Hm... "It's the holidays, so who cared?"

Um, HELLO?

There's EXAM today, not to mention, TRIALS?

Yeah, right.
Just as I opened the door, guess what I did?
I decided to grab the garbage, to throw them.
Halfway to the kitchen, I DECIDED [lol] to run up the stairs and grab the SHALOM for today.
No, I didn't bring it to school.

I just read the "story" for today. And briefly reflected.
I think I should say the rosary today; I thought to myself.
okay.

Put the book back, run down, grab the garbage, throw it way, wash hands, get the bag, lock the door...

I left the house at... 7 a.m.
Sharp.

Halfway down the hill [accelerated a little, I was hurrying], then suddenly...

Something orange and familiar passed by the road down the hill.

WTHECK?! 
IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS?!

*jawdrops*


Not really my bus, but you get it.


No, really. I had a jaw-drop moment, kay.
I was like...

"THANK YOU LORD!!"
and if Heaven's like a forum, I'd be a sudden active user.

Spamming...
"THANK YOU!!"
"THANK YOU!!"
"THANK YOU!!"
"THANK YOU!!"
"THANK YOU!!"
"THANK YOU!!"
"THANK YOU!!"

Yeah. x.x

And for today's Chemistry Paper 2?
It was easier that I thought it would be.
To justify myself; I thought they were gonna ask stuff like;

State all the compositions of all four glasses found in the Chemistry textbook.
State the colour change when *unknown chemical* reacts with acid.
Explain why *this* product is formed and not *this* product.
Calculate some really strange *things* of *certain chemicals*...

All which I can't do.
Cause I thought I'd go...

BLANK.
but I could answer the questions... or rather, shoot it xD
[As chele would say, "nyagp"... or something.]

Ah well, time for tuition.
But really;

Thank you Lord. You saved me again x.x


*note to spammers: just cause I spam my contents doesn't mean you are allowed to spam my inbox.
I shalt curse you.

Oh, BTW.
One spammer did come and say my blog was interesting.
This proved my research. Now I know... they don't EVEN READ my blog.
Stupid spammers

No comments: