Monday, October 18, 2010

B-Day Prezzie!!

For those of you who don't know what "prezzie" means, it basically means...

PRESENT!!

Err... okay, so maybe you already know about this, but I would not have known if I have never joined Neopets.com and the guild, ***Friends Forever***.

Ah!! How I miss them there... and my pet... Kiirin7.
Of course, by now she would've died x.x

I can't go there anymore, cause of a promise [or swearing] I made to God.
I mean, heaven and earth can pass away, but God's word will never pass away.
So, since God's word contains promises for me, and since IT WILL NOT PASS AWAY, why should my promises to God pass away then?

If what He promises is here to stay, so is mine.

Now, now. Let's not run out of the topic.
I gonna blog about what Michele gave me ;)

After one week! lolz~
[Not that I was counting, it just came to me ;x]

I want to keep you peeps in suspence, though D:

 The bag which she gave me.
I wonder if she wants it back?
o.o

 The wrapped prezzie!!
*to chele* You wrapped it nice okay?! 
Cannot see what's inside then can ady xD

 Bag + Prezzie...
Yes, certain docs are underneath it, but WTHeck!
It's not exactly important x.x
[BTW, nice way to keep ya guessing, right?]

 Okay, BANGLE first.
hehe~ Now I have 2 Bangles!!
This one has a more "rockstar" feel :D

 oooohhhh...
Fancy name....
*_* 

 
 The second prezzie's from Pop Soda
o.o
What could it be....

 
Ta-da!!
It's a white shirt :D :D
and it can go with anything :D

 Upclose pic of the design *_*
"I believe in Yesterday"
Not sure what it means, but the most important thing to know is how to accesorize it!

So, come close everyone...
I don't want leaking out my secret to let the whole world know about this!

How do you accessorize a white T into something chic?
Let me tell you.
First, wear the T.
Then look for a skirt & wear it [I choose my brown frilly one xD]
Get a thick dark brown belt [Thank you Mummy!]
Put the belt around your waist.
Wear the bangle on your right wrist.
& you're done!! :D

*no pic to show you*
Of course, it's all in theory.
I have yet to try it on...
Yes, cause my sis wants to wear it for her upcoming performance.

The theme is "bling"
p.s. Thank you Michele!! 

Your iceymate *loves* your prezzie lots!
Esp. the bangle!! XD

 
ROCKIN'!! 

***
Oh dear~!
I nearly forgot!!

REMINDER!!

SPM students, tomorrow, return the textbooks.
AH LONG  SPBT day!
Bring all textbooks & tie 'em up with the rafia string!
***
End of Reminder message.
Have a good day ya'll!! 
:D

No comments: