Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hello peeps ;D

How ya doin'?

I'm gotta be off to BK Class soon.

I keep delaying that post about my neighbour's 80th B-Day Party.
And I still will delay it today.
Keep out on a look out for that x)

Actually, I'm getting tired of the spammers here in the Cbox.
Most likely to remove it... or change my blog webbie.
Again ;3

Yeah, but not before the coding's done and all that xD xD

So... be ready people.
And I wonder where in the world do these spammers come from.
I don't "earn" them, chele.
I got "cursed" from them, RAWR.

Looking forward to be rid of that stupid spamming's disease!!

It will be the laugh of my life if one spammer comes and says;

"Interesting post, visit me back."

Oh, BTW...
Something new in Audition xD



 Login Screen


 
Welcome Screen!! o.o



Guitar Mode! o.o


Okay, that was my score in the beginning of the game.
Still not too good at it.

Prefer cherography!!

Oh yes, I've been playing Audition...

For a while now xD

No comments: