Another goodbye post.
No, this time it's not goodbye because someone has dearly departed.
This time is only because she's moved out of Malaysia...
And gone home to Bali...
But she would not be spending too much time there, I heard x)
Cause she's going Bandung, Indonesia.
To work at Hilton Hotel o.o
***




***
All images between *** were taken from here
Yeaps, peeps.
That's what you get for taking Hospitality Course in Nilai College, then applying work under the famous 5 ✰ hotel, made even more famous, curtesy of Paris Hilton.
Oh, no. I don't like Paris [Hilton].
But I don't have anything against Hilton hotels, either =P
So Elis, we've had much fun...
and you did show me that there are a variety of people that I haven't met [yourself included.]
I didn't know there were people who learnt the piano [or played a song] using numbers, and now I can't say that I have never met someone who could not iron clothes [cause they remain crumpled even after ironing].
I'm not saying you can't do things *alarmed*
I'm only saying you're unique.
But I should've known a long time ago.
After all you did come from Bali!!
Well, I didn't really get to say a proper goodbye, so I won't say a proper goodbye =P
All I'll say is:
May God continue to shower you with abundant blessings,send his Holy Spirit upon you,keep you safe in every aspect while you work, play and laze.And may you go real far in your career...
So one day, I can get a free room in Hilton Hotel when we meet again in the future ;x
Only joking x)
Bye Elis!! All the best in your career!! :D :D
___
p.s. To chele, I know, I have to make the blog bigger and such.
I will, but please bear with me.
When I'm ready, I'll load the settings...
For you reading preference x)
No comments:
Post a Comment